Fashionista Part 4

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of you finally reached the pub. Yoongi tapped on your shoulder lightly to signal you to wake up.

You: “Ahh~ we’ve reached? Sorry I fell asleep just now…”

Yoongi: “Yes, no worries. You’ll alight first and go in, I’ll go and park the car.”

You: “Alright.”

 

You went down of the car and headed into the pub. While you were walking into the pub, you recalled the moments when you were inside Yoongi’s car.

You: “Did he say that I’m adorable?”

You: “That couldn’t be… I guess I’m probably dreaming.”

You shook off the thoughts and went inside to find your other colleagues.

 

Min: “Hey Su-bin you’re here! Take a seat here!”

Yuri signalled you to a specific spot where all of them are gathering and drinking at there.

Yuri: “Eh Su-bin, the jacket that you’re wearing… that seems so familiar…”

You forgotten to take off and return the jacket to Yoongi after you’ve alighted.

 

You: “Oh my god… I forgotten to return to him… what to do now…”

You were stammering while Yoongi arrived.

Min: “Hello Yoongi!”

Yoongi: “Hey. Have you guys placed your orders?”

Min: “Yup we did. Thank you for the treat!”

Yoongi: “No problem.”

 

Yuri: “OH!”

Yuri suddenly recalled where she saw this jacket.

Yuri: “Isn’t this Yoongi’s jacket?”

Everyone started to glue their eyes on you, waiting for an explanation. You didn’t know what to do and started to panic.

 

Yoongi: “I fetched her here since both of us came from company. She’s feeling cold so I lent her my jacket. Anything wrong with it?”

Yoongi explained it with a really calm tone together with his poker face.

Everyone else felt threatened by his temper during that time that they quickly change topic to divert the attention to somewhere else. While you just drink the drinks that you’ve ordered silently.

 

Yuri: “I’m sorry Su-bin, I didn’t mean to embarrass both of you it’s just that I find it very familiar and said it out of my mind.”

You: “No worries Yuri!”

You tried to comfort Yuri who’s still in a state of shock when everyone witnessed how Yoongi reacts to it.

 

While everyone else was chatting, Yoongi approached you again. However, this time round, his attitude was different from just now.

Yoongi: “Did I scare you just now?”

You: “Uhm…”

You didn’t know whether to speak the truth or not, because this was the first time that you saw Yoongi flared up in the public too. He’s normally cool about everything.

 

Yoongi: “I just don’t want anyone to misunderstand you, because you’re our potential model. No scandals should be allowed. Besides, you’ll be also collaborating with Taehyung real soon. But, you’ll have to try and deal with those weird questions that will be thrown to you when you started the job with Taehyung okay?”

You: “Ah~ Noted.”

 

Yoongi then turned to the other tables and continued to chat with the other workers while you sat alone drinking at there.

You don’t know why, but when Yoongi refers you as his “potential model” and nothing else, your heart ache a bit.

You: “Am I just his potential model?”

You: “But… why am I thinking that way? Isn’t my heart supposed to be with Taehyung?”

 

The pub gathering en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter