Fashionista Part 5

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-THE NEXT DAY-

After a night chat with Taehyung, both of you roughly bonded. But you don’t know if Taehyung chatted with you just because of work sake. Not wanting to think too much, you just headed towards the company first.

 

When you arrived at the company, you saw Yoongi sitting down on the sofa area, drinking his coffee. You headed towards him to greet him.

You: “Good morning Yoongi.”

Yoongi: “Morning, want some coffee?”

You: “Oh uh, it’s okay. Thank you.”

Yoongi: “Don’t be so formal with me. I’ve bought some extras one. Here, take it.”

You saw there’s one more cup of coffee at the coffee table.

 

You thought to yourself: “Extra coffee? Did he buy for me specifically or what?”

But from the past few experiences on how Yoongi reacts when both of you were discussing about Taehyung, you thought that he won’t like you at all. You’re just thinking too much.

 

You took the coffee and drink it.

You: “Mmm… it tasted so nice.”

Yoongi: “Of course, I had some brewing coffee experience okay.”

Yoongi swiftly walked past you while answering you after he had finished his coffee, while heading towards his office room.

 

You: “Wwhat? You mean this coffee is made by you?”

Yoongi didn’t reply you but continue to walk straight into his office room.

Your heart warmed when you knew that the coffee was made by Yoongi. Once again, you touched your chest again, you felt happy and you smiled to yourself.

You: “Why…? Is that how love is supposed to feel?”

 

A few hours later on, Taehyung arrived at the company and both of you entered into an intense training. Both of you will officially be shooting the advertisement one month later, so as a newbie, you told yourself that you must buck up. Because not everyone gets the chance to work with such a famous idol, especially a newbie like you. This is also your first task, so you told yourself no matter what, you must not let Yoongi disappointed.

 

Taehyung: “Good morning Yoongi, Good morning Su-bin!”

Yoongi: “Morning.”

You: “Good morning!”

You bowed to Taehyung and he bows back while showing you his rectangular smile again.

 

Your heart skip a beat when you saw his famous smile so up close, that made yourself feel a bit weird because your feelings seems to have been divided between Taehyung and Yoongi. But because this is your first time falling in love in such a condition, you could not confirm who you really like.

 

There’s an instructor assigned to both Taehyung and you. So you started the training with Taehyung.

Taehyung: “Fighting Su-bin ah!”

You: “Fighting!”

Both of you learned what you’re supposed to do during the advertisement and also continued your bonding session with Taehyung. Throughout the whole session, Yoongi has been supervising the both of you to ensure that everything goes well. However, you don’t know why but you feel that whenever you have some close interac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter