Fashionista Part 3

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Over the weeks, you’ve been training diligently to be able to take up your first task that will be assigned to you by Yoongi.

Under the guide by Yuri and Min, you’ve also improved tremendously in your progress and Yoongi is quite satisfied with it.

 

Yuri: “Su-bin ah~ Yoongi says he wants to meet you in the meeting room later on.”

You: “Oh, okay.”

You knocked onto the meeting room door politely.

Yoongi: “Please enter.”

You looked at Yoongi when you’ve entered the room and you’re really surprised to see that there’s one more person who’s also inside the room.

 

You couldn’t believe your eyes, because that person is your idol – Kim Taehyung. You’re finally able to meet him for the first time.

Yoongi: “Su-bin?”

You stunned there and didn’t know how to react because everything just feels like a dream. Every time, you’re only able to see him through the television programme, magazine, or from far when he had an event. But now, he’s sitting right in front of you, together with Yoongi.

You: “Ah yes!”

Yoongi: “Take a seat opposite of Taehyung.”

You: “Okay.”

 

You immediately sat down and Yoongi started to speak.

Yoongi: “So let me introduce to you. This is our newly trained model, Su-bin. This is Taehyung.”

Taehyung looked at you and smiled to you, showing his famous rectangular smile to you.

You: “AHHHH, he just feels like an angel to me oh my god.”

You mumbled to yourself silently while trying to keep a poker face, maintaining your professional image.

Taehyung: “Hello Su-bin, nice to meet you!”

You: “Hhhelllo Taehyung!”

You smiled back to him widely and both of you shook hands.

 

Yoongi: “I’m sure that you’ve know about Taehyung right?”

You: “Ah yeah! To be honest… he’s my idol.”

Taehyung: “Oh! That’s really nice, Teehee… I didn’t expect that I had such a pretty model as my fans! You’re definitely a potential soon-to-be famous model~”

Taehyung said while brushing his hands on his hair, showing that he’s shy over it.

You: “Ahh…”

You blushed when you heard that Taehyung praised you. Everything just happened too suddenly that you still couldn’t really believe it.

Yoongi noticed your interaction between Taehyung and smirked a bit.

Yoongi: “Alright. Anyway Su-bin, you would love this upcoming job. I’ve arranged you to have a photo and video shoot with Taehyung for one of the jeans advertisement. Both of you will be the endorser of this jeans brand.”

 

Your eyes widely even further when you heard that you’ll be collaborating with Taehyung in an upcoming advertisement. Both of you listened to Yoongi carefully when he was explaining the details to both of you. This advertisement is rather a bit special because it requires both of your cooperation to create out some chemistry in this photoshoot and also inclusive in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter