Fashionista Part 1

Fashionista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “I must get today’s magazine as soon as possible!”

You dashed towards the nearest convenience store to purchase the latest fashion magazine because today’s cover is your idol: Kim Tae Hyung.

You’ve been idolizing him ever since three years ago when he was debuted as a solo singer.

 

You would collect whatever merchandise that is related to him. Regardless of the official fansite t-shirt, his albums, those magazine that he was on. Of course, fangirling includes attending to all of his events and keeping up with all the updates that he would put up in the website or on the television.

 

You got home excitedly while quickly taking off your shoes and sat down on your sofa. Then, you started to browse through the magazine to check out Taehyung’s interview.

You: “Oh my god… so handsome as usual.”

Within a few minutes, you had already finished browsing through the interviews.

You: “That’s fast… hmm…?”

Just then, you noticed that at the corner of the page, there’s a small section mentioning of an advertisement.

 

“Do you want to be the next star? Shining just like Kim Tae Hyung or even become his photoshoot partners and be featured in our next magazine issue together with him?”

 

You: “Wow… that would be so great… Oppa will definitely notice me. But… me?”

You ran towards your bedroom’s portrait mirror and took a glance at yourself.

You: “Just looking at me like this… how would I be able to achieve that dream…”

You sighed deeply and took out your laptop to check out the latest news.

 

While you were scrolling through the net, there’s another advertisement that caught your eyes.

“Route of becoming the next model star begins here.”

You: “I don’t want to be a model. But, ever since I graduated from my course, I’ve been struggling to find jobs. Hmm… since this advertisement offered free courses to guide me and… I might just get a chance to work with Taehyung oppa in the future, why not trying it?”

 

You clicked on the website to check out for more details just in case that it’s a scamming website. However, to your surprise, it’s a very famous model company. They’re actually offering chances to newbies who is willing to join their company. Of course, you must fit some criteria before they would even consider you.

You: “Hmm… I guess… I still… able to fit the criteria? I shall give it a try!”

 

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

You headed towards the company for interviews. There’s a huge crowd in the company. Everyone wanted to be their model. I mean, it’s free. They would provide you with free modelling training from scratch and this company is so well-known. So why not?

“Hello Miss! Are you here for interview?”

You: “Ahh… uhm yeah…”

“Alright, please fill in this form and wait for your turn okay? Once it’s your turn, just knocked on that door and enters. Good luck!”

You: “Thank you!”

You scanned through the terms and condition before writing down your particulars.

 

“This kind of person also dares to come here for interview? Hah, I guess we’ll have a better chance than her.”

You heard the person sitting next to you whispered to her friend.

Then, you scanned through your outfit for today.

A plain tee with jeans. Not too shabby. At least from your fashion judgement.

“Jeon Su-bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter