Meet the messed up family!

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Booooyyyy, you guys are sub-ing! LOL I didn't think this would be possible. 

If there's anything you guys want me to put in the story... let me know :P

Luhan awoke to whispering and giggling.

“-Baekhyun, be quiet!”

“Aww Sehunie he should be awake by now!”

“Baekhyun in time he will wake up”

“Suho, can we just wake the young man up?”

“No, Chanyeol, my healing really took a lot out of him. I give his cells the power to majestically heal. He needs rest”

Luhan was beyond confused,all the voices around him were different, some higher pitched than others, some slower than others.

“Sehun! Guys! His nose is twitching!”

“God damn it Shut up Xiumin”

He slowly opened his eyes and he found himself surrounded by 6 guys.

“Oh look at him!” a icy blue haired boy gasped, “look at his eyes!” Luhan flinched when the boy reached out and everyone else held their breath.

“My name’s Xiumin!” the boy beamed and Luhan realized that the boy was going in for a handshake. Xiumin’s sky blue eyes reminded Luhan of the small elephant stuffed animal he used to have. Xiumin’s face was slightly chubby around the cheeks but other than that this small boy was built like a fighter

“Luhan” Luhan stated as he shook back.

“Oh that’s an interesting name!” Xiumin smiled and then sheepishly looked at the other boys, “but, nice to meet you” he sat back down as another boy leaned forward.

“The name’s Baekhyun” the boy smirked, his brown hair was highlighted with orange streaks, “it’s not every day was get to meet a human that hasn’t tried to kill us you know?” Baekhyun was a smooth man. He knew when to smirk and joke with Luhan, and there some thing about his eyes, the way they glistened. Baekhyun had his arm wrapped around another guy who introduced himself as Chanyeol. Luhan shivered when Chanyeol’s dull orange eyes met his, this man was also a force to be reckoned with. Other guys introduced themselves, Suho, a smiling man shook hands with Luhan and offered to help Luhan with anything. Though these new people were interesting, Luhan had his mind on another man.

“I’m Sehun by the way” Luhan looked toward the voice from the doorway and a pair of grey eyes stared back at him. Were they always grey? “But you already know that” the boy blinked slowly and Luhan felt himself swallow hard.

“So! We can’t wait to show you around!” Xiumin was back with his smile and electric blue hair,

“Yeah, sure” Luhan pushed back his covers and swung his feet over the bed, Xiumin handed him a pair of worn shoes, and another shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter