A day with Xiumin

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there, *eyebrow wiggle*... jk that's weird lol 

How's it going? Look at my new chapter \(>w<\) *jaz hands* 

I HAVE NOT YET PROOF READ THIS. I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO READ WHAT I HAVE--> just an FYI

enjoy!

A month had passed and Luhan found himself surrounded by caring people and a friendly city. He woke up every morning to Xiumin’s knocks and they would always make breakfast together. The blue haired boy turned out to be a little younger than him, but not by much. It wasn’t long before Xiumin taught Luhan how to use a stove and how to make real food. One day as Luhan was trying to make pancakes while dressing himself, he noticed Xiumin looking out the window, when he peaked out he noticed a group of boys jogging on the cobbled stone street.

    “Hey Xiumin, why is it always just us in the morning?” Luhan asked he flipped a pancake over and tried to calm his puffy hair.

    “Oh, the others are training” Xiumin sighed as he made more jam. Xiumin seemed to deflate a little, and it was obvious to Luhan that Xiumin didn’t like being here alone. Xiumin was wearing a light green sweater which only made his blue hair brighter.

    “Oh man” Luhan slid the pancake onto his place and proceeded to decorate it.

“Yeah, I’m too young” Xiumin sighed as he sat down on one of the wooden chairs. “Suho doesn’t want me getting bullied.” Luhan watched as the other boy self consciously tugged on his shirt “but it still happens you know? The others also make fun of me for being scared and for being chubby.” Xiumin looked close to tears, and seeing Xiumin like that hurt Luhan.

“Oh I’m sorry for saying that, you didn’t need to know that” Xiumin picked at his sweater.

“Man, where are these little punks huh? Take me to them I’ll beat them up” Luhan placed the decorated pancake in front of Xiumin, and gave the younger a pat on the back. Xiumin looked hungrily at pancake and back at his stomach.

“Xiumin, my friend, I’ve only known you for like a month, and I know that everything everyone’s said about you is absolute bull” Luhan said as he tousled Xiumin’s electric blue hair. Xiumin shrugged and cut into his pancake as he was deep in thought. Luhan didn’t know whether or not he made it worse, so he just went back to making normal pancakes.

“Luhan?” Xiumin’s sad little eyes were back, and Luhan swallowed hard. “Can you teach me how to fight?” Xiumin had a smear of chocolate on his face, and the pancakes that Luhan made were gone.

“Of course Zhan- I mean, Ofcourse Xiumin” Luhan kicked himself internally and shoved the image of his little brother away. Xiumin noticed the change on Luhan’s face but he didn’t want to press any further. They stayed quiet like that for a few minutes, Xiumin shoving fruit into his mouth and Luhan making more pancakes.

“Can we start today?” Xiumin mumbled as he ate another strawberry, Luhan tried not to smile as Xiumin looked hungrily at his own pancakes.

“Why not.” Luhan pushed another pancake toward the younger and tried not to laugh when Xiumin squealed with delight.

-

It was a beautiful day and Xiumin quietly thanked Sehun for the fact that there were some clouds in the sky. He and Luhan had changed into black training clothes, and Xiumin felt like a dumpling with too much filling. Luhan on the other hand looked amazing. The skin tight shirt clung to his body and when Luhan moved, the shirt would stretch under his muscles. Xiumin looked back down at his stomach and frowned. Girls ogled at Luhan as he dragged his hand through his hair, and just to mess with them Luhan looked in their direction and smirked. The sound of girls laughing and squealing was enough to make Xiumin laugh. Luhan must’ve seen Xiumin’s bitter expression, because after that Luhan never smirked at another girl- during their practice at least. Their laps started out hard and fast, they sprinted down the cobblestone path dodging people and pods. Luhan’s eyes, normally dull and bored, came alive during their laps. He even smiled sometimes. Xiumin panted as he began his 5th round across the city, his arms hurt from all the pull ups he’d done with Luhan when they finished their 3rd lap. Xiumin could feel people staring at him, but when he looked over at Luhan the other boy’s look was enough for him to shrug the judgment off. But still, he could hear them whispering about his blue hair and blue eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter