Awake

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG! HI there! <3 <3

It's me! I'm back! :3

Still trying to recover from everything Luhan and EXO has done. 

I'm doing applications and stuff as well but I felt like I needed to finish this.

Also... HAS ANYONE SEEN THE MAMA AWARDS? Because GOD DAMN. IT WAS MAGIFICENT. 

Anyways. I wrote this to pave the way for the next chapter, so this is just a filler to remind people I'm still here lmao. 

Get ready for Baek and Yeolie :P and some other shipping. Gosh it's been too long. I need to write more. But alas, I'm tired D:

 

*clears throat* If you're still here... I love you and thanks for sticking with me :) Ik my writing hasn't been the best, but thanks for liking stuff. It makes my day <3 <3 <3 <3

 

~Author

Luhan slept. He slept through everything. He slept through Sehun hauling his over 3 different borders. He slept through the horrid rainstorm Sehun had conjured up to cover their tracks. He even missed the lightning bolt strike Sehun had sent to destroy a few base camps.

Sehun on the other hand had stolen a deserted all terrain pod along with some food, and was speeding toward his destination with a deadly pace.

“Ah Luhan, look at that, it’s my base camp” Sehun smiled as he finally neared a secluded part of the forest. “Man I wish you were awake to see this” Sehun chuckled as he neared the forest. Under the correct lighting you could see that the forest was just a facade, the trees rippled every once in awhile, and the forest looked too empty. Sehun put the pedal to the metal as he drove straight through the facade with a smile on his face.

-

I better be dead. .

Luhan could feel the sun on his face, and he could hear water gurgling near him.

Huh. If this is heaven, then I would be fine with that.

Luhan took a deep breath, and tried to soak in his environment. He could smell something sweet in the air, and something similar to fresh cut grass. Luhan’s mind drifted to what happened before this. Breaking Sehun out, riding hoverboards.

He felt like he was floating. There was wind rustling his hair. A sharp pain sent jagged waves of pain down his arm, and after another jolt, the pain pulled him down into the darkness.  

-

“Sehun!” A voice calls out from a distance, Sehun walks awkwardly toward the voice trying his best not to drop Luhan.

“Sehun, oh my god! What happened! You’ve been gone for so long!” Another voice joined in

“We were just-” Sehun tried to explain everything, but he found himself falling onto his knees as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter