A Loving son, a Caring Brother, and a Wonderful Friend

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New chapter! Thanks to Cutelittleasiangirl for helping! 

Enjoy

Just beyond the garden, they could see the swings creaking in the wind, and beyond the swings-the seesaw.

“Come on!” Luhan grabbed Zhang Yao's hand and dragged him toward the swings.

“Lu-ge” Zhang Yao protested as they neared the swings, “why the swings, why not the seesaw”

“Yaoyao, Mami said that seesaws aren’t good for you” Luhan replied his voice squeaking a little. He remembered how much Zhang Yao suffered when he was all attached to tubes and wires, and the remembered what the doctor said: there isn’t much you can do for him, so make sure he’s happy and comfortable for the next two weeks.

“But Lu, I’m finally feeling better, can we do it just this once?” Zhang Yao pouted at Luhan and Luhan gave in,

“Ok ok” Luhan began and Zhang Yao’s mouth curled up into a smile, “but you get to go up and down twice, and then you’re sitting on the swing”

“thank you Lu-ge!” Zhang Yao gave Luhan the tightest hug he could muster and clambered onto the seesaw, “I wanna fly Lu-ge!” he yelled at Luhan,

“alright Yaoyao!” Luhan clambered onto the other side and put all his weight onto the seesaw, and watched with a big smile on his face as Zhangyao screamed with delight.

Up

Down

Up Down.

Luhan remembered his promise to his mother, but the joy on Zhang Yao’s face was something Luhan had never seen before.

He let Zhang Yao go a few more times, just so that he could imprint the smile of the small boy’s face in his mind forever.

Finally, after 5 rounds, Luhan slowly lowered Zhang Yao down and helped him out of the seesaw.

“Thank you Lu-ge” Zhang Yao giggled, “you’re too nice”

“Yaoyao, you overexerted yourself” Luhan scolded

“but Lu-ge, it’s been so long since I’ve played outside, it’s so hard to hold back” Zhang Yao leaned onto Luhan as they walked through the overgrown garden and back toward their small house.

“I know Yaoyao, but you know how much Mami will worry if you go home all tired like this” Luhan can feel Zhang Yao slowing down with each step,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter