Attack

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's a crappy chapter... I'm sorry

but I'm so estatic to announce that I got into college! :3 

So now I'm done with that... TIME FOR MORE FANFICTION xD

enjoy?

It was an early Sunday morning when Luhan took his morning jog alone. Xiumin had been dragged by Baekhyun to a weird festival, and all the other men were still sleeping. Luhan breathed in the crisp air and rounded the corner. To his surprised as he neared the park he saw a familiar tall and well build man. Sehun. The grey eyed boy had his eyes closed and hands loosely to his sides. Luhan stopped running and looked at the other man curiously. They stood like that for a few minutes, and then Sehun opened his eyes and looked at Luhan. With a start Luhan realized he probably had been staring at a private moment, Sehun’s grey eyes bore into Luhan, and Luhan stared back.

“Luhan” the taller boy raised an eyebrow, and the grey eyes became less intense.

“Sehun” Luhan echoed back, remembering the history he had with Sehun. The escape and feeling a dull ache in his shoulder.

“Mind if I run with you” Sehun asked

“I do not.” Luhan motioned for the other to join him, and then they set off quietly down the street.

To be honest, Sehun had noticed Luhan running with Xiumin every day. The chestnut hair colored boy was interesting to Sehun, Luhan was cold and distant from everyone but Xiumin. This small boy running next to him packed a punch, and one look from him was enough to scare off most bullies (the rest would get scared off if Luhan decided to fight them). Sehun thought back to the day Xiumin had come home crying, and locked himself in his room.

***

    “Xiumin, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun was knocking on the door and trying to get the poor guy to open the door. Sehun peaked out of his own room and walked over quietly. The more Baekhyun knocked the more Xiumin yelled at him to go away.

    “Xiumin, we can’t help you if you don’t tell us what’s wrong” Baekhyun pouted and knocked on the door again.

    “Give him some room” Sehun looked over and found himself staring at Luhan, who, 5 minutes ago, had been asleep on his little cot next to the balcony. When Sehun’s eyes met Luhan’s cold brown eyes, Sehun dragged Baekhyun with him. As Sehun retreated into his room with a protesting Baekhyun he noticed Luhan sit down by the door, and his mouth forming words that Sehun couldn’t hear. Later that evening, Xiumin was out of his room, looking like a kicked puppy, while Luhan was confronting him, and trying to hide the bruised knuckles.

***

    “What do you think of the city?” Sehun asked Luhan as they did a cool down lap. The markets were just opening, and Luhan waved to Mei as they passed by. The cybernetic girl waved back and gave them a smile.

    “It’s great.” Luhan responded as he reached into his pocket and took out a folded bag. Sehun blinked and rubbed his eyes because he couldn’t believe what he was looking at. Luhan had pulled out Xiumin’s little grocery bag and was stopping at Ms.Qing’s stand to buy potatoes and squash.

    “Ah Xiao Lu it’s nice to see you again” Ms. Qing was 210 years old, but she didn’t look a day over 60.

    “Ms. Qing, Xiumin sends his warmest regards” Luhan bowed to the little lady, and handed her a 40. “Also, no need for change Ms. Qing” Luhan smiled

    “Ah that won’t do!” Ms. Qing exclaimed as she scrambled among the produce for something.

    “No, seriously, you’re going to break his little heart if you send me back with change” Luhan’s voice had someone softened and his eyes gotten friendlier when mentioning Xiumin.

    “Ah ya.” Ms. Qing grumbled, “Alrighty then Mister, I can’t break little Xiumin. But take these, make sure he enjoys them. He’s getting quite thin from all your workouts.” Ms. Qing handed Luhan 4 persimmons.

    “Thank you Ms. Qing” Luhan’s eyes were sparkling as he took the persimmons, and Sehun found himself smiling as well. The two boys set off down the road back to their building near the edge of the city. Sehun walked silently beside Luhan, his grey eyes occasionally shifting over to look at the smaller boy. Luhan looked ahead and walked with his bag of produce.

    “You’re quite nice” Sehun chuckled, “Xiumin’s finally found a real friend”

    “Huh?” Luhan looked at Sehun, “what do you mean real friend? What about you guys?”

    “We’re not really his friends” Sehun scratched at his head, “I mean we are his friends, but it’s more like he’s much too young for us to understand”

    “He’s 18, and you guys can’t be more than 21 right?” Luhan frowned looking into Sehun’s grey eyes.

    “Oh Luhan, we are 116.” Sehun chuckled as Luhan gasped. Sehun did seem to have an ethereal feel to him, but Luhan didn’t see the guy as 116 years old. Sehun smirked as Luhan stared at him for a few minutes.

    “Luhan,” Sehun began as they reached the door, the latter had his eyebrows furrowed

    “Yes?” Luhan’s eyes were less intense and now that Sehun found Luhan’s beautiful brown orbs staring back he was lost for words.

    “It’s been awhile since I’ve had a friend, and today was quite enjoyable. Would you be willing to do this a-” Sehun didn’t even get to finished his sentence before a shrill alarm echoed through the village.

    “.” Sehun pinpointed the S.O.S call from the west side, and he could hear the other men in his house scrambling toward the destination.

    “There’s been an attack at the festival.” Sehun’s face was pale, and muscles tense, “Go inside, I need to go-”

    “Take me with you” Luhan pulled a gun out of his boot, “Xiumin’s there” Luhan’s brown eyes darkened, and Sehun took a step back.

    “Luhan, you don’t have powers!” Sehun muttered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter