Aftermath

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow i'm back to writing, let's see how this goes. 

Welcome back fam.  

It had been days since the incident at Cherry on Top.

Luhan stayed locked up in his room with an enormous headache and mild hallucinations. The floor would bend beneath his legs and the walls turn liquid. He could hear whispers and mumbles around him coming from the cracks in the walls. His body craved the feeling of pleasure he had experienced the previous few nights ago. Lay had come into his room and looked really concerned, he whispered something to Sehun and to Baekhyun and the boys exited quickly.

Luhan wasn’t sure if the next few days actually happened or not.

Once he caught a glimpse of pink eyes staring back at him through the mirror.

Once he saw black tendrils curling around his arms.

Then he saw flames his skin.

Just another taste.

Luhan let out a yelp and sat up. He blinked away the sweat dripping into his eyes. He tried to remember what had happened between him and the grey eyed boy but all that surfaced as a pink haze of pleasure and the soft feeling of velvet on his lips. He to his side and pulled the covers around him. His heart fluttered in his chest and his chest dropped up and down. As he closed his eyes and welcomed the darkness around him he heard a knock on the door.

"Lu-ge?" a blue haired boy poked his head into the room.

"Xiumin" Luhan wiped the sweat from his face and sat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter