Bullets and Blood

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo! 

Hope you like it! 

If you don't like it when I drop too many F bombs- lol sorry. <3

Enjoy!

Plus- there's a bonus ;)

As they ran down the empty hallways, Luhan cursed internally- they only had 10 minutes to cross the compound to get out. The boy Luhan had picked up was surprisingly fast and kept up with him just fine.

“Oh, my name is Luhan by the way”  

9 minutes

They ran past the mess hall, and the training rooms.

8 minutes

They ran past the armory- there was no point stopping for weapons- Luhan already had the one the instructor carried with him, and the other boy probably didn’t know how to use a gun.

Luhan eyed the other boy as they kept running, and the other boy gave him the same look back.

7 minutes

They were almost there.

6 minutes.

“Come on Sehun” Luhan grabbed the other boy’s hand and dragged him towards the holding area.

5 minutes.

There were 3 hover boards against the the wall and Luhan grabbed two of them.

“do you know how to use these?” Luhan asked

“Kind of?” Sehun responded,

“alrighty” Luhan strapped him feet to the hoverboard, “stay low, keep your knees bent, lean forward to speed up, and lean backwards to slow down”

Sehun nodded and strapped his feet into the weird device, and waited.

“now put these on” Luhan slipped two bracelets onto Sehun’s wrists, Sehun inhaled sharply as Luhan’s cold fingers grazed his skin.

3 minutes.

“Ok, now the fun part” Luhan gave Sehun a small smile, but to Sehun it looked more like a grimace.

Luhan hits a button and the holding area doors open up to darkness.

“yeah, we have like 2 minutes before-” Luhan begins but he’s cut off by the shrill scream of an alarm.

.

Luhan motions Sehun to click the button on the Hoverboard and Sehun does it. And with a jerk, Sehun felt the hoverboard rumble to life, and slowly raise him up into the air.

“Come on” Sehun could barely hear Luhan over the alarms, but that wasn’t important right now- what was important was that they needed to get out.

Sehun bent his knees and leaned forward.

Whoa.

And just like that Sehun and Luhan were gliding out of the holding area and into the dark sky.

“the woods” Luhan motion toward the dark mass of trees and Sehun nodded.

The wind was cold and it bit at his skin but he didn’t care.

He was out in the open, he was under the sky, he was free.

“Luhan” Sehun began, but before he could even finish his sentence- harsh pops and cracks filled the air.

“go go go” Luhan screamed, “they’re shooting!”

Sehun didn’t need anymore encouragement, the prospect of getting shot was not something he wanted to feel.

As Sehun wildly dodged bullets, he looked over at Luhan who was gracefully gliding around.

Their eyes met, and Sehun looked away quickly.

They were 4 meters away from the first line of trees, but it was getting harder and harder to dodge the bullets.

Luhan felt one hit his hoverboard and another one whiz by his ear.

3 meters.

Sehun was doing surprisingly well.

2 meters.

Luhan’s heart was beating so fast that he felt like it was going to explode.

1 meter.

They were so close.

½ a meter.

A bullet hits Sehun’s hoverboard and it knocks the hoverboard out.

“Lu-” Sehun couldn’t even get the words out of his mouth- this is it, I’m going to die.

Luhan watched in horror as Sehun starts to drop out of the sky toward the ground.

“Sehun hold on” Luhan dipped his hoverboard and lunged for the other boy. Luhan gets to Sehun in no time and catches the other boy with a groan.

Everything seemed to freeze. Sehun forgot about the bullets, and the probability of dying today. He just stared at Luhan i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter