Hello Sleeping Beauty

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo yo yo~

Hope you like this! It took me so long to write! So THANK GOD I had help. :)

Tell me what you think in the comments :)

Enjoooyyy! <3 

Luhan could feel his heart racing as he lay in the dark. He'd just gotten his assignment. and he was about to be sent to the front lines. He tried to hold back tears as he lay in his bed. Leave now. Luhan felt a voice in his head whisper. This is it, after this you'll be marked and dead. Luhan felt anger surge in him again. I'm leaving now.

Most of the other Cadets were asleep, but he had to be sure.

At 2435 he slowly sat up and inched out of the rock hard bed.  

He held his breath as he tiptoed toward the door and pushed it open.

“Cadet, what are you doing out here?” a voice boomed as soon as Luhan stepped out into the blinding light

. I need a “chaperone” to the restroom

Luhan felt his heart drop into his stomach.

It was the instructor he had been a “smart ” too.

“Restroom sir” Luhan responded trying to hide the panic in his voice.

“Ah, I see” the Instructor gave Luhan a sideway glance, “getting deported tomorrow?”

“yes Sir” Luhan responded- time was ticking and he was runing out of time,

“I remember I was just like you” the instructor began, “scared out of my mind- because of the prospect of fighting people who could control fire, or make earthquakes happen by putting their hand on the ground.”

I’m not like you. I’m not a murderer.

Luhan stayed quiet.

“but there’s nothing to worry about” they were nearing the restroom and Luhan’s brain was scrambling to find a way to shake this man off.

“these mutants are going to die, and that’s all you need to focus on”

Luhan didn’t say anything as they walked into the restroom.

The stalls.

Luhan suddenly thought of something. He walked a bit faster as if he really actually needed to pee. The instructor followed slowly behind- after all his job was to make sure that Luhan wouldn’t sneak away and not to watch another grown man pee.

Luhan stood in the stall and took his time.

“Cadet Xi, hurry up” the instructor was getting impatient.

“yeah, I- uh, I’m not feeling too well, give me a minute” Luhan kneeled down so that the instructor could no longer see Luhan.

“Cadet” Luhan could hear the instructor growl and walk toward him. Luhan slowly turned around and placed his hand on the stall door.

“Cadet Xi, now is not the time to be a-”

Luhan pushed the door open as hard as possible, and it collided into the Instructor’s face with a loud crunch.

Holy crap.

The instructor was on the ground, his face was a mess- but Luhan felt no sympathy for that man.

He was going to kill that boy-

“oh” Luhan suddenly realized that the boy was still here.

no you have to get out.

He eyed the badge on the Instructor’s face. Luhan sighed

No. I need him. Luhan sighed and snatched the badge off the Instructor's shirt. Oh . Here we go.

-

Everything goes smoothly until Luhan get’s to the cell, he flashes the badge and glares at the person manning the cell.

“Dismissed” Luhan growled at the cadet at the desk

“Sir, I can’t” the small cadet shook in his boots

“I said DISMISSED” Luhan raised his voice, “I have something to do and I need all of you out”

the small cadet whimpered and scampered out- followed by the other cadets.

So they use cadets to guard dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter