Call to War

Unnatural disasters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying a new story.... let's see how that goes. 

It's kinda short... so... *shrug*

~Aili

“number 265801534” a silver haired boy stepped shakily up to the platform to receive his call to war,

“number 245678920”  a pink haired girl followed suit, lips pressed into a hard line, face blank like a sheet of paper.

“and finally 285802601”

Luhan felt the world spin and tilt. Everyone in the room turned to look at him. His friends silently mourned and some even cried. Others just shrugged and thanked their deities for not getting picked.

But Luhan.

He cursed everything, he cursed the system, he cursed his deities, and he cursed everything. But he couldn’t show it, because showing hatred towards the system always had bad consequences.

“congratulations” the silver haired boy named Chanyeol said as they posed in front of the small camera that took their pictures. Luhan tried very hard to smile, but he would realize later when he looked at the picture- it just looked like he was grimacing.

“please proceed to the conference room” a small girl timidly said as she pointed towards the exit. Luhan silently walked over to the exit following the pinked haired girl. Luhan eyed her wearily, and she returned the look. The silver boy on the other hand just kept his eyes on the dirty ground.

They were lead into a bright room, where the cold hard ground turned into carpet. A monitor was attached to the wall, a huge shiny glass table sparkled in the center of the room, and plump chairs surrounded the table.

In his little quadrant, electricity was something that came on and off, carpeting was so expensive that only the rich could afford it, the room was so clean that Luhan could drag his hand across any surface and find his hand clean and dust free.

The 3 of them were pushed into the room, and the door was shut behind them. Luhan gasped when he looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter