021

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head shot straight up from my phone at the weird knock that came from the window that was facing my bed.

Blinded by curiousity, I rushed to the window and spread the window door open wide only to be greeted by the cold night breeze that gushed inside my room, softly slapping my cheek. 

I twitched my eyebrows and closed the window door as I got back to my bed, fishing my phone that was throwed on my pillow. The hell was that? Maybe someone was messing around?

Shrugging the thought away, I crashed on my bed and continued scrolling my twitter list as I giggled by the hillarious Seventeen vines that was created by the international fans. How can they be so hillarious?

Its only been a couple seconds when I heard my mother shouted 'Who's there' from the dining room. Maybe we had a visitor?

I ran to the dining room seeing that my mother is hiding behind Wonsuk's back while the latter is trying to get close to the window which is not far in front him.

"What's going on?" I voiced out which made the both of them turned their head towards me with a frightened look on their face. Kind of hillarious to describe. 

"Oh Daeun!" My mother called and grab both of my shoulders. "Did you hear anything?" I wrinkled my nose. "What do you mean?" 

"There's nothing out here Sohyun," Wonsuk suddenly stated from behind my mother. I peeked from her shoulder and Wonsuk is making his way towards us. "I'm really sure I heard it too." He added.

My mother removed her hands from my shoulder and turned around before wrapping them around Wonsuk's waist. Rolling my eyes, I left the scene and grab my phone, jacket and wallet before leaving the house.

/////

"What was that?" Sohyun asked as she released her grip off Wonsuk's waist. "Maybe she don't like us like this?" Wonsuk suggested.

"Anyway, are you sure there's nothing out the window?" Sohyun peeked. "Yeah I'm sure, there's only the night breeze from outside. It can't be the wind." 

"Let's..." Sohyun leaned her head against Wonsuk's chest. "Not talk about this anymore and continue our dinner shall we?" Sohyun looked up as Wonsuk kissed her forehead gently. "Okay, babe."

Both of them knew that they shouldn't bring this thing further as it will only leaves them more confused especially Sohyun herself, who lives in the house.

/////

I fixed my Timberland Boots while continuing my steps on the cold concrete of the pedestrian walk. Making sure that I got the boots neatly tied and fixed, I put on my knee length jacket and started to wander down the sidewalk, not actually knowing where to go. 

As on cue, my stomach growled suprisingly kind of loud signing that it needs to be filled quick. Well that dosen't make me regret a bit that I didn't join my mother for dinner just now.

"I hear someone's hungry," A voice suddenly spoke from behind me which almost made me jumped. "Kwon Soonyoung," I raised one of my brows when Soonyoung got to my side, with both of his hands in his pockets. 

"Kang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter