009

Daeun's Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol gave me his infamous smirk and while crossing his arms, he made his way to me as he leaned forward, resulting with only our faces inches apart. I gulped and leaned back a bit.

"So, Kang Daeun. Do you want to hear a story about The Ghost Of A Killed Baby?" he asked.

My brows furrowed and I stepped back a few steps which only made him snickered and walked forward, not letting me increasing a distance between us. I stopped and stared at him when I suddenly realized what my point here really is, "That's not why I'm here," I said.

Hansol only sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Listen, I think telling you this will only make you freak out like this one girl in the movie Mean Girls. You know Regina-"

"Ew what?" I scoffed. "I'm nothing like her and can you stop beating around the bush? I have no time for your lame jokes,"I quickly cutted him slightly annoyed with him which only dragged this conversation to nowhere. He basically lost his point of why us here.

Also, what does The Ghost Of A Killed Baby has thing to do with all these? Hansol is just like some other boy who tells people to meet up at places but ended up wasting their time. Same old same old.

He stiffled out a laugh and turned his head down at the school's basketball court where some male students were happilly passing and bouncing the basketball to fill their long 1 hour lunch time.

I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on a boy with shoulder-length hazelnut dyed colour hair which was tied into a neat low ponytail. His hair swayed to left and right while he bounced the basketball towards the tall net and soon, he scored one goal with a beautiful slam dunk which made his teammates, including Soonyoung screamed in victory along with a small group of girls who watched their mini-game from the small steps not far from the court.

"My man Jeonghan!" Hansol shouted from above and the ponytail hair boy, Jeonghan looked up and waved towards our direction which Hansol, unsuprisingly waved back. Jeonghan landed his eyes on me and his soft smile turned into a firm straight line while his expression turned blank as he stumbled back a few steps and quickly scooted away to his group of friends. 

My nose wrinkled and I turned my head towards Hansol who's still looking down at the almost empty basketball court where only a couple of students left lounging there."Hansol Chwe," I called.

With an expressionless face, he spoke up, eyes still on the court, "Your house," he paused before looking at me straight in the eyes, "is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter