11th January

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 11th February [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "14th February?" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Quiet princess, you look cute today."

"Thank you, Jimin." she thanked him. "So, about the project we need to work on-"

"Oh, right." I heard she said before went closer towards Jimin to discuss about the project we got for English. I got paired with an Ice prince named Yoongi and to be honest, I don't really felt comfortable with him. He is just like Yunseo but I don't know. Both Yunseo and Jimin said that he is fine, he just don't talk too much and better if you don't get on his bad side because if you do, you are so fckd up. I sighed at the loss of Yunseo presence. 

"Jungkook-ah, valentine is coming." one of my classmate said as she came towards me. I smiled and nod my head, "I know.". "Will.. will you go out with me on the 14th?" she asked, head down, eyes staring at her own shoes. I blinked in surprise before I overheard she said, "Ok then, come to my house this Sunday. We'll do it together."

Did she just?

"Sorry, I have plans that day." I turn down her offer making she quickly mutter a sorry, her face red with embarrassment. I let out a groan as I planted my head on the desk. She did not just ask Jimin to come at her house on a freaking Sunday, 14th February. She don't remember what does that date mean or what?

"Ok then, meet you there." she said before coming back to where she belong. "Welcome home." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes before faced the opposite of her's beautiful face. She poked me with her mechanica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter