Run the Time

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] I wanna be with you. [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] See: JK's Confession [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]
My eyes fluttered open and my eyes automatically set on this angel face in front of me. Gosh, she is so beautiful. I caressed her smooth cheeks slowly, not wanting to wake her up because god knows how peaceful she look right now. Her eyebrows suddenly scrunched and she let out a small groan. Hm, a nightmare? I thought to myself before slowly trace her eyebrows. Her face automatically soften, like she recognize my fingertips. She let out a small sigh before snuggled closer to me. 

I let my hands wrapped around her petite body, pulling her close towards my chest and breath in the shampoo scent she used –fresh lemons. I kissed the top of her head as I slowly caressed her hair.  Her eyes slowly open and adjust to the light that shone through the windows thanks to the sun. She rub her sleepy eyes making I propped myself using my elbow, covering her face from the light. 

"You are early." she said in a sleepy tone making I chuckled softly, "Good morning, baby.". "Do you have morning class?" I questioned, pecking her lips once. "Unfortunately yes." she sit up before sat on me, looking at me with those sparkling eyes, "You?". "I don't have one but for sure I need to go early too because of Jimin hyung."

She giggled before gave me a morning kiss, "Get up now, Jeon Jungkook. Jimin will get angry if you're late.". I rolled my eyes at the thought and after a while, Jimin burst in our room, "GOOD MORNING, LOVEBIRDS! SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING THIS BEAUTIFUL MORNING BUT JEON JUNGKOOK YOU STILL DIDN'T DO THE TASK I ASK YOU TO DO SO COME WITH ME." 

Jimin came by our side and he pat Yunseo head before kissing her forehead, "Morning, ice princess.". She smiled cutely making I groaned before suddenly launching myself up, my lips automatically dive for her neck. "Jungkook–!" her face flushed at the action while Jimin face-palmed himself, "I swear, Jeon Jungkook you'll need to control your jealousy for god damn sake. You can't just give her a hickey when she is going to go to class!"

I laughed before shrugging my shoulders, "Just so she remember that she belong to me.". Jimin shake his head when the door open again, revealing Taehyung, "Yunseo, class in 30 minutes. Come on!". Her eyes widen before she quickly scurried away to the bathroom, we laughed at how cute she look. "You're such a lucky guy." Taehyung stated and I made a proud face, "Well~"

I swear I can wake up every morning like this.

-
"Be good there, Yunseo. If anyone try to hit on you, you know where to find Taehyung, right?" I questioned and she nod obediently. "Meet you at 3." I said, hugging her before kissing her plump lips. We bid goodbye before went on our separate ways; me with Jimin while Yunseo with Taehyung.

We are all now attending our senior year in our respective university. Both me and Jimin is attending Yonsei University, while my ice princess attend Ewha Woman University; which is 850m away from her aka 14 minutes walk from my university —I'm a great boyfriend, right? I know. Taehyung? He is already working under (coincidentally) one of Yunseo's father company branches in Korea. Which got him a work titled; Yunseo's manager or bodyguard. As for Namjoon and Hoseok, they got casted by this company named BigHit while Yoongi –another ice prince, is now at UK to study music. You can say that he did well than all of us. 

As for my relationship, no need to worry. We are doing perfectly fine. Thanks to the plan I made 4 years ago, Yunseo has become more honest, bold and show her love to me more openly –which I really thankful for. I noticed that she get jealous quite easily too –that made her look cute every now and then, and she gets shy really easily –see her red pinkish cheeks! I swear I want to pinch it until it's all swollen.

All four of us are also living under the same roof. Reasons? One, so it's easy to go to class. Two, thanks to my baby girl cool parents, she can live with us –meaning; me and Yunseo are inseparable. Me and Yunseo sleep in the same room; don't be so surprised, as I am her boyfriend after all. For anyone who kinda shock of the hickey move I did, yes, we did that 'thing' once. Just once, okay? Pure love accident –thanks to the party Namjoon held because Yoongi success on going abroad to study music; meaning, we were drunk. But no regrets left behind. 

Each chapter have our own kind of story and this chapter is not an exception. Dear readers, be ready. Our newest story; see: my confession.

-
"Really?" I pouted when she told me that she will come back home late today. "Call me when you are done, okay? I'll pick you up." she nodded her head saying an okay before some of the girls from my class came and cling theirselves on me. "Jungkook-ah! We will late to class. Come on!" I flustered at the action and Yunseo seems to be bothered by the way our arm linked. "See you!" I yelled as the girls literally drag me. I did not miss how Yunseo eyes showed hurt and I swear she didn't give me any second glance before turning around, linking her arms too with her bodyguard —Taehyung. 

I'm so gonna be dead today.

-
I open the door slowly, scared if I wake someone up. Once I safely closed the door behind me, I was surprised by a question from Jimin, "Why did you come home late?". His right hand holding a cup of water while his other hand in his shorts pocket, "Yunseo even come home alone today. She said that you'll pick her up, what happen?"

"Girls." I rolled my eyes at the flashback of the girls that forced (or you can call it drag) me to the karaoke with them. Jimin seems to understand by what I meant so he just gave a small sigh and nod his head. "Is Yunseo already asleep?" I asked and Jimin shrugged, "It's already 2 am, what do you expect her to be doing right now?". I groaned at the stupid me, damn it, I failed as a boyfriend. "Of course." I let out a sigh before Jimin pat my back, "Make sure that you seek for her forgiveness. Remember–"

"A woman's heart is not for a man to play." I cut him off, nodding, "I know, I know.". Jimin showed off his angelic smile before motion me to go upstairs, asking me to get some rest. Thank God there is no class tomorrow. I excused myself and made my way upstairs. Slowly opening the door and poke my head in, just to see was she already sleeping. But I didn't expect to hear these small hitched voice –crying sound. My heart ached seeing the state my girlfriend in, knowing that she was crying for god knows how many hours. I quietly close the door and just watch her silently. Her back is facing me, knowing that anyone could come just to check if she is sleeping or not.

I made my way towards her and she doesn't seem to notice it. When she felt the mattress went down beside her, she froze on her spot and quickly wipe her tears like nothing happen. "Baby.." I called and she quickly pretend to be asleep. I scoot closer, making sure that my perfume can be engulfed by her. "I'm sorry." I said, hand traveling to hug her waist, head dug down in the crook of her neck. "Why are you saying that?" she questioned like it's a weird statement. "You know why." I said, kissing her sensitive spots earning me her small squirms. 

"I am the wrong one." she said and I let out a small whine, "You know it isn't true.". "Of course, it's true. I'm the one who's wrong to put such high hopes that you'll pick me up but then of course, those girls are way important than me." she said making I frowned, "Of course you are way important than them! They just happen to drag me when I was about to go to you..". I muttered the last part but she heard it. She snap her head to me and made a face, "And you can't even fight back?"

"You know how I am always shy around girls." I defended myself making she scoffed out of disbelieve, "Then are you that shy when we first met?". She was now already sitting up, squinting her eyes at me. "Baby—"

"That's it." she suddenly stand up, her pillow in her arm, "I'm sleeping in the living room.". My eyes widen in fear before I quickly hold her wrist, "Seo, please. Listen to me—". "No! I hate you!" she almost yelled and was about to open the door but I was fast enough to turn her by her shoulders and slightly slam her on the door; trapping her from both sides. 

"Listen to me." I said, eyes staring deep into her making she felt slightly uncomfortable. Her gaze never seems to met mine. "Hey, when I talk, you need to look at me." I said, rising her head up. She have a slight jutted lips and tears that were starting to make a pool in her eyes. "It would be a lie if I said that I didn't try get away from their touches. The touches that are so different from you; makes my body react like they are something gross. " I kissed her eyes, "The way they call my name with their own nicknames makes makes my hair stood up, knowing how cringe-worthy it is.". I continued to kiss her forehead, "No one can make my heart flutter like the way you did."

"Jungkook." she stop me from coming closer, her cold attitude coming back, "That doesn't change the fact that you stood me up.". Her eyes flared with anger and I gave her a small smirk, "Relax baby girl, I'm all yours." —such a tease. 

With a blink of an eye, her anger was gone and her cheeks redden. I just know what to do and say. "I'm sorry." I said, holding both of her hands, kissing it. "I promise I will always pick you up when I say I wanted to. If they try to drag me with them then I will slap them if I needed to." I said earning me her chuckles, "That's harsh.". "But you will do it again if one of those girls make your heart flutter." she muttered and I squeezed her hand lightly, telling her, "Baby, I don't even plan to find out who can make me feel like this too.". "Why?" she questioned.

"Because I'm pretty sure that the more I look into you, the more reasons I'll find why you are the one for me."

-
It had been two year and a half since our graduation, and one year since I'm working with this big business company. My i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter