14th March

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 14th March [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Happy White Day, Jungkook." [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Ding dong, the front door bell rang and I went to open it. As soon as I open the door, I was greeted by a bunch of white roses in my face. "Happy White Day." he said and I took the bouquet muttering a thanks. "So," he huffed, hands in his pocket. "For a special day today. Let's..." he pursued his lips for a while before he let his face close with me, ".. go on a date."

"Date is for couples, Jungkook." I stated making him shrugged, "As a friend then.". "Let's go!" he pulled me but I quickly stop him, "Let me change first.". He eyed my fashion, "You look okay though.". "Jungkook–"

"Fine. Go on." he rolled his eyes before I invited him in. He took a seat on the couch, his hand automatically found the cookies I eat just now. I went upstairs and get ready for this anticipated date.

-
"How do I look?" I asked him, getting me his answer, "Stunning as always.". I put my hands on my hip, making a look, "You don't even look at me, Jeon Jungkook.". He avert his attention from his phone to my reflection on the tv, "Stunning."

"Jungkook-"

"You always look beautiful no matter what, okay? Even if you wear big shirt with shorts, and hair in a messy bun, you will always look beautiful." he said, finally looking at me. My face went red making he smiled as he made his way towards me. "You always perfect." he caressed my cheek, "Just the way you are."

"Thank y–" the door rang again making Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "Damn the one who ruined this moment." he cursed under his breath making I giggled. I went to open the door and saw the usual delivery guy, smiling at me. "Happy White Day, Yunseo!" he wished before handing me some gifts, "This is from your fanboys and..". I took the gifts first before he continued on his words, "This is from me.". His cheek went a slight pink and I blinked. He what?

"I.. I didn't know–"

"Go away." Jungkook came out of nowhere and sent death glares towards him. He flustered before bowing saying sorry multiple times. "And take your chocolate with you!" Jungkook growled as he throw the chocolate. The delivery guy, who I'm pretty sure named Jin took the chocolate and ran for his life. I gave a look at the angry guy beside me, "Jungkook."

"What?" he snapped. "He is older than you." I shook my head and he took away the gifts from my hands, "I don't care. You belong to me as a friend and maybe more!". His face scrunched in anger as he dump the gifts on the sofa. I chuckled softly at his small jealousy, "Still, Jungkook. That is rude."

"Now can we go?" he asked, not caring what I just said. "Let's go." I pulled him up by his hand. He was still upset at the gifts I got. I lead him out of the house and lock the door as he wait patiently with a crossed arms. "Jungkook." I called and he asked with a mad tone, "What?"

"Jungkook." I called again and he finally turn his head, "Wha–"

I kiss his cheek lightly making he blinked the both of his eyes like a clueless puppy. Cute.

"Let's go." I then lead the blank Jungkook, ready for our first date activity together.

-
"Cookies and cream." he ordered and the worker gave it to him double scoop of the flavor I wanted.

We went out the store and he the ice cream before giving me some. "Nyum!" I exclaimed once the ice cream got into conta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter