22th February

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 22th February [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Come to me Closer;" "Is it real or just another Crush?" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

After the kiss incident, we grew apart and awkward. He will always seat two seats away from me when we are in the bus. The pairing changing is not helping either. Now Jungkook sit with Jimin while I got my pair which is Yoongi, the guy who they said my destiny —because of our same personality.

Jungkook and Jimin in front while I am still at the back. Furthermore, when we become a group for some project, he will always ask to change with one of the boys, leaving me, Jimin, Yoongi and who he pick. The one who always get pick is Taehyung though, the alien in class. Jungkook doesn't show any sign that he want to talk to me either.

I sighed for an incoherent times today. My eyes were staring at his back most of the time. We all need to discuss what club we want to join today, and thanks to Jimin, he convinced me to join the Performance Club –even though I don't actually sure why I'm just okay with it. Once the bell rang, we went to our own club meeting to start the club activities.

"Yunseo!" Taehyung called and I smiled at him. "Hi, Taehyung." I greet making he grinned. "So, what club are you joining? Librarians club?" he teased and I rolled my eyes, "It maybe fit my personality but I love challenges. So I'm joining the Performance Club.". "Really? We are same then!" he beamed. "Can't wait to meet the others!" he yelled out of happiness before running towards Hoseok, his best friend from the other class. Rumors said Hoseok is a great dancer, maybe he will join the Performance Club too.

"Yunseo!" Jimin said as he sling his arm around my shoulder, "Thank you for choosing the Performance Club and I'll make sure you will have fun with us.". "You such a promoter." I stated and he laughed. We talk about things in our school and about the White Day coming. Jimin said he wanted to try to make chocolate himself and give it to everyone in class, not caring girls or guys. Jungkook suddenly walk pass by us and my hand automatically went to hold his wrist.

He face me with a poker face and I finally stated, "Stop running away from me.". "It hurts me whenever you do." there's a slight sadness hint in my voice. He hesitated before finally walking together with me and Jimin. I smiled at his action before talking to Jimin back, my hand slid closer to his; my hand hold his securely, like this is where he supposed to be.

-
I was getting nervous when Taehyung showed off his singing skill. After him would be Yoongi, Hoseok and then me, followed by Jimin, Jungkook and other members in the club. The leader of this club, Namjoon said if we want to join, we need to at least have talent and passion. If he found anyone who join just because wanted to do nothing, he'll kick them out immediately. For now, 15 students from 45 were kicked out. 

You know why I am nervous so effin' much? One, because I can't sing nor dance. Two, I enter this club because of Jimin persuasion saying that Namjoon is nice and how fun this club is. "Well for sure, I'm gonna get kick out before I even start anything." I huffed.

Yoongi slayed his performance with his rapping. His stage end and Hoseok start his performance as I started to have cold sweats. Damn me, why I need to follow Jimin in the first place?

Someone tap me on the shoulder and I craned my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter