14th February

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 14th February [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Happy Valentine Day" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Welcome." I smiled at the two latter in front of me. "My Yunseo! Happy Valentine Day!" Jimin beamed hugging me lightly before he hand me a bouquet of red roses. "Th-thank you." I blushed lightly at his gift. Jungkook then rolled his eyes before shoving him away, "Happy Valentine Day, Yunseo.". He wished with a serious face and I nod, "Thank y–"

I stop my sentence midway when he kissed my cheek. I blinked at the action, frozen in my spot. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Since when you have the guts to do that?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just shrug at his question. "Anyway, let's start shall we?" he said walking pass by me.

"Sorry, for that. He's just.. jealous maybe." Jimin sighed before caressing my cheek, "I wipe it for you.". Jimin cheekily smile before asking, "Can I come in?". "Y-yeah.." I said still in a daze. "Thank you." he came inside and went to knock Jungkook so he is in the right state of mind.

I touched my cheek that he kiss. I blushed at the rewind of the scene playing in my head. What does this even mean? "Valentines Day gift. As a friend." I nod at my own speculation before turn my heels and close the door, "But it is not even White Day."

-
"So, I'm gonna write this one and you can start doing the self poetry." I said and Jimin nod obediently. We start to get to work while Jungkook..

He just lazing around.

"Yunseo, I'm bored. Play with me." Jungkook said once in a while, pouting while his finger poke my cheek. "No, Jungkook. I have work to do." I crush his dreams within second before asking Jimin what do he think about my work. After getting an approve from Jimin, I continued to do my work and same goes to Jungkook, trying to catch my attention.

30 minutes pass by when he yelled, "Yunseo!" and suddenly back-hugged me and makes my body went back and forth. "Jeon Jungkook." I warned making him pout. "Fine."

Jungkook click the channel open and choose the music app. He plug in his phone and start to play one of his favorite songs. "Pictures I'm living through for now.." I heard he sing and my eyes darted towards him. He was sitting on the couch with a closed eyes. Just what? Then where is the voice came from?

"He cover this song." Jimin stated and it clears all of my questions. "He can sing?" I questioned, my eyes went big a little. "He can do everything, except getting girls." Jimin laughed. I chuckled at his statement before glance towards the latter. "Is he sleeping?" my eyebrows scrunched and Jimin smiled, "Go and take a look."

I went to Jungkook side and sit on the sofa's arm. I waved my hands in front of him. Hm.. no sign of waking up. "Is he asleep?" Jimin asked in a whispery voice. I nod my head, "I think so.". I turn my attention back on this sleeping guy making a small smile came out on my lips. My hand travel to his forehead and I froze. "Jimin, he is hot."

"I know, he really is hot. Girls sworn over him 24/7 hours a day."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter