This is not it. {Part 2}

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 이거는 아니잖아 [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] I was walking in a really fast pace. Footsteps were heard behind me and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret going out to run today. I tried to calm my nerves down but that doesn't seem like it will calm when it knows that I maybe can be rob, , or even die any time soon. 

I gasped when someone turn me around by my wrist and pushed me back to the wall. "Cutie, where are you going?" he chuckled along with the two of his friends. "Home." I wanted to punch my mouth for answering this ert question. How dumb can I be?

"Really? Should we go and have some fun at your house then?" they laughed hysterically and I braved myself to glare at them, "Let me go.". "Wow, you shouldn't do that with your pretty eyes, princess." I automatically become weak at the way he called me. Memories with me and Jungkook came up in a flash making I naturally teared up. 

"Aww, baby is going to cry." I regret calling Jungkook that and why the heck that this guy used all our nicknames? Is this my punishment because I didn't treat Jungkook right? Is this the karma that come back to me because I left Jungkook thinking what he shouldn't be thinking?

"I'm sorry." I let out and the erts look at me, confused. "I did wrong." I said making them more confused, "Hey kid, what are you talking about?". "She's talking about me!" I heard someone said before the three of them got punch straight in the face, jaw and stomach. The three guys got beat hard even though he was alone.

His silhouette was like Jungkook. It's him, right?  "Jungkook?" the guy turned around at my call and he grinned with his square mouth, "It's Taehyung.". I almost let out a disappointed 'oh' but I quirked a faint smile, "Thank you.". "You look damn tired. What are you doing here at 3.15 in the morning?" he questioned after he check the clock on his watch. 

"Running." come an answer from my mouth making he look at me weirdly, "You? Running?". "Just to sort my mind up." I sighed and he chuckled, "I heard you have a small jealousy fight with Jungkook. What happen?". "It's a small –maybe big, misunderstanding." I stated and he quirked up an eyebrow, questioning. "Firstly, my dance class is in Hongdae but I don't tell him about it. Second, my senior in that dance class is my best friend cousin. Third, we talked after the dance class along with Wendy, but Wendy is a midget, she is short so Jungkook thought there is only me and that senior." I explained and Taehyung tilted his head, "So he thought you are cheating on him?". I smiled sadly, "Yeah."

"Is she really short though?" he questioned and I shrug, "Not really for me but maybe because Jungkook sat far from us, he only see me and that senior.". I show him a photo of Wendy and Taehyung nod his head, "She's cute.". I rolled my eyes, "Taehyung, that's not the point.". "She kinda short." Taehyung stated, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll.. go now. I'm getting tired and school is tomorrow." I said and Taehyung look at his watch, "3.24"

I muttered a thanks before start to walk back home, but not after a few walks, I started losing strength and as how much I hate to, I can't help but fall and went black out. 

Taehyung came while screaming out my name but I can't made my eyes open. I'm too tired. My head is spinning even though all I see is black. Fast footsteps came towards me and I felt like I'm being carried so suddenly. This feel familiar. Strawberry, he smell like a strawberry. I heard a small cursed 'stupid princess' from.. ? For sure it is not Taehyung.

He started to ran faster while I finally stop hearing things.

-
I groaned in my bed, annoyed at whoever is poking my cheeks repeatedly. I finally open my eyes and let it adjust to the light. I look to my left and screamed out loud when I spotted the red-haired Jimin, "AARGHH!". I felt so shocked that I fell out of the bed on the right side. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked standing up, to look at me. "No? How the heck you are in my bed?!" I yelled. The blankets are still all covering my body. "Um.. this is not your bed, Seo. I'm the one who should say that actually." he chuckled and I let out a confused 'what?'

"Look around you." he said and I take a look around the room. Colored with various shades of blue pastel color and white furnitures with a hint of blue; a single bed, a study desk, an open wardrobe that reveal man clothes, and a small wardrobe with photo frames on it. 

I automatically made my way to the photo frames. I eyed one by one, a family picture, a picture of Jimin and Jungkook together, Jungkook and supposedly his brother, and the biggest frame of them all despite it is just A4 size, shows a picture of me and him during our 100 days. I smiled at the picture, holding it and caressed Jungkook face even it's just a picture. 

Then it hit me. 

"Why am I in Jungkook's bed?!" I asked, eyes widen and Jimin chuckled, "You fainted yesterday and Taehyung brought you here since this is the closest one.". I scrunched my face, it's not Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't smell like strawberries. He likes to wear those manly perfumes . Reminder, I am an observer. "So this is Jungkook's house?" I questioned even though it is already obvious what would the answer be. "Me and Jungkook. Jungkook home is at Busan. So he's staying with me here. For school matters." Jimin said and I nod, understanding. 

I glance at the clock and my eyes bulged out. "Oh my god. Jimin we are late for school!" I shrieked and quickly made my way to the door but Jimin stop me, "Nu-uh. You are staying here. You are tired.". "But school–" "You better stay here. I don't think Jungkook want to see you at school especially when Taehyung brought you here." Jimin sighed. "School is school. Personal things must get out of the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter