5th January

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 5th January [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Hey!" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I put my earphone into my ears and click the play button. A soft melody played and I immediately recognize it; Closer by SISTAR Hyorin. The soothing melody bombard my ears and I lean my head towards the bus window, sighing to myself, "Such a beautiful song."

The bus halt to a stop and I saw a guy who's wearing the same school uniform as me, white with blue lines short-sleeved uniform. I never saw him before. His hair was black and his bangs covered his forehead until just above his eyelid. One word to describe him in my dictionary is: Beautiful. I am pretty sure he is new.

He doesn't look like he notice me cause he was focused on the seats more than the people around him.  He sat two seats away from me. Since I am at the back of the bus, I eyed him. His back look so well build despite his arms are not really showing it. I am not a ert or something but you can call me an observer. I like to observe people and pretty sure it is a habit of mine. He lean his head at the window while listening to some songs that flows from his own earphones.

I lean my head back to the window, focusing on the song. The bus then stop and I saw him standing up and thanking the driver before he went out. I eyed him as the bus start to run again and realization hits me –hard. "Ahjushi, wait!" I yelled making the bus driver abruptly stop. "Sorry, ahjushi!" I cheekily said, making my way to the door. He chuckled at me, "You should stop staring at beautiful boys.". My cheeks flushed a red before stuttering words, "I-I did not!"

"Thank you!" I said again before went down the bus. I cursed myself as I look at the school building, "Stupid me. Focus on your stop next time, Seo.". I walk until I saw him again in front of the school gates, scratching the back of his neck. I shrugged my shoulders before I heard him call, "Hey!"

I turned around and he smiled at me. I swear he is so effin' cute. "Yes?" I blinked. "I'm new here." he said as he come closer towards me. I nod my head, "I know.". "How.."

"You look unfamiliar." I stated and he let out an 'ah'. "Right." he chuckled. "Can you help me maybe? I need to go to to this class." he showed me a piece of paper and I take a look at it. "Oh? This is my class." I said and he almost beamed out of happiness, "Really? Thank god then! Can we go together?". I nod without hesitation, no expression shown on my face.

We started to walk when he introduced himself, "My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.". "Kim Yunseo." I introduced and he look at me in confusion, "Yun? Are you mixed with Japan, maybe?". "Not really but my dad likes Japan." I stated earning me his chuckles. "But people call you?" he questioned and I answered almost immediately, "Seo. As in 'so', but sometimes in 'se-o' too. Which one you prefer.". "Can I call you yunseo then? As in 'so'." he asked, chuckling a bit and I nod, "Of course."

"The class.. has a guy named Jimin, right?" he questioned again and I think for a while before nodding, "Yes.". "How is he in here?" he asked making I list everything that related to Park Jimin, "He is popular. The nicest guy in school. Focused on each subjects and he hates math. But he always try to learn with the math geniuses, that is why he scored great during exams. He is practically an angel cause he doesn't like it if people compared themselves with others. He stood up against bullies and always compliment everyone he saw."

"I mean, not like in a flirty way. It's like a 'be confident' to each student so they don't felt down. He also gave advices to people who have negative thoughts about themselves." I added. "Why did you ask?" I quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter