The Long Truth

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can all of us go to the meeting room now? Ask Gary who already seen the confusion in every hyungs and Ji hyo faces. Jong Kook who just have finished his fist’s treatment slowly stand from his seat and went nearer to them

Its take a few seconds for the Hyung to respond Gary’;s request and lead them to the meeting room who located near their office. Thanks Gary ah, Jong Kook who cant stand with the silences initiate the conversation.

We have to wait for Ms. President before I can explain about Jong Kook Hyung and what is he doing in this camp, and don’t worry I will answer all your questions about him. Obviously all the faces look blank and worried at the same time. Only Kim Jong Kook who are still calm and show an expressionless look to them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Arrival of the Ms. President makes all the people inside the meeting room stand and giving their respect to their president.  Jong Kook who happy to see his Ms. President still alive and fresh only flash his smiles to her.

Let me introduce myself, I am Kang Gary, Major graded army for World Secret Agency, the number 10th Major for our superior in our agency, Major General, Kim Jong Kook. Under him, 125 army graded same with me was placed for his backup and intel support resources. Which here I am to give a notice to release our Major General from your custody. Today I came on behalf of Sir Kim Jong Kook superior which is General Kim Wae Jong to give an explanation for Sir Jong Kook status.

Yah Gary ah, just calls me Jong Kook. Drop the formality will you? Jong Kook, who silently seat reminded his subordinate to drop the formality as for him, grade was nothing. At least, not to use it outside of their own HQ.

Ok hyung. For your information, we are an organization that nobody can detect our existence. We directly funded and managed by the PBB. We will not tolerate any order that came from anybody without approval from our “Feeder”. The thing is, all head of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter