The Hell Truth

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week before...

Squad!!! On your feet maggots!! One of the officer from Secret Force Army shouting at a group of 100 soldiers. This soldiers are selected to attend in the most deadliest intensive training to become country's intellectual-assassin-army-kind of army tp protect their countries. This training created after a number of secret agencies around the world conduct secret meetings to discuss the problems that arise in recent years.

 

With majority of them just arrived on that smelly, muddy and secluded area after 18 hour of flight and 6 hour of jogging from the airport (army airport) to this place, all of them can be understood if exhausted. But Hell Yeah, soldier life not for . But they still shows their respect to the officer by immediately stand up and ready stance.

 

Soldiers, in one second, form yourself group of 10 now! The officer without unconscionable giving out his instruction. All of them moving with speed and silently without problem as if they already knew their group. in only 62 seconds they done with theor grouping. But only one group have less one soldier. The officer who already noticed with the situation gladly walk to that group. With the smirk still on that face, he throw his arm and swing his leg to all the soldiers in that group.

 

ing idiot! you want to die soldiers? I command you to form a group of ten. You should have 10 soldiers in one group. Do you copy soldiers? Anggrily the officer scold the soldiers before he turn around and look at all the group. All of you, i command you to bring that one soldier at front right now right here!!! While pointing his finger infront of him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter