Tortured Again!

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo think harder in order to find out about her husband motives. Her mind keep on rewinding the previous moments, 1 week before he was going to attend the training. She tought that he was done with the soldier life and want to focus more with family. But obviously she was wrong. 

Day by day, she had a feeling that her husband is up to something. His behaviour eventhough show calmness, happiness and contended, still makes her thing something else will happen. Something big approaching soon. Having a headache after overly thinking, she decided that she will confront her husband tonight before they went to sleep.

​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That night...

Love, do you have any toughts of doing something else? maybe vacations, the two of us? Maybe?

Hurm... I love too babe, but for now, lets us have fun secretly. I dont want to make it obvious to my friend that i did not died yet. They will freak out.

Hurm, what about we go to amusement park in Singapore? They have one big park for us to have fun. Besides, i want to have a break from all the files and cases that i need to attend. 

Give me 4 months and after that we will go to somewhere peace and realaxing, ok babe?

Hurm, why after 4 months dear husband?

just because babe... i just dont want to rush things.. everything need to carefully plan.

What do you mean? ask her after Jong kook giving her a shocking dubious statenments.

Nothing. Lets sleep...Realized hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter