The Unexpected Situation

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers and all my subscribers, I am so sorry with my hiatus that I think almost one year from this Spartace fan fiction arena. It was unintentional and I was completely having NO idea at all on how I’m supposed to write this story. Please angry with me and please kill me if you found me (which I hope you won’t kill me). I will try to find enough time to write this story for you all. I know you will says all people have same hours counting just like me and all that stuffs but please believed me I was absolutely more enjoying reading than writing. But of course what we started must we done it. Hopefully you still supporting me and my story. ;(

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The next Morning...

Jong Kook wakes up after heard a soft voice calling him to wake up.

"Wake up wake up!! We have to run from this place". Said the voice to him once he opens his eyes. He slowly stands on his feet and tries to process words that coming out from Suzy. Just before he can respond to Suzy suddenly he smell something strange with their current training centre.

Loud sound can be heard coming from one corner not far from where he is standing in thattraining centre. Even though he still feeling tired, he still curious of what has happened. Because of sudden wakes, his head felt dizzy and light. With the ray from the sun and cold weather, it does not help at all. After calming his thumping heart and spinning head, he walks slowly-but-curiously to the scene.

 

What happened? Jong Kook asks calmly while slowly nearing the guy who stands near the tree. Before he even knows it, the massive explosions happened again but this time the bomb cry out a very loud sound in that training centre. He himself can’t stand with the sound that coming out from the explosion. With hands still closing his ears, he tries to walk out of the smoke with Suzy tailing from behind. That is when another explosion’s explode right behind him. Without turning around to see what has happen, he knew this training centre has been set up by the mysterious guy who he believed is one of the guys that they wanted. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter