Good Performance

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was like, really blow away by the recent news which they didn’t or never think of it before, plus the news was not small news at all. Everyone except two related person you-know-who  that obviously knew the thing better than them, and how hard it was as to keep it  as a secret.

Now everything is clear and they can focus more on the culprit. How to recognize them, the way they moves, their planning, their spies and the most importantly, their mastermind. They do have a various resources, which they can get from all the security databases around the world by using their threats as a reason. But how come after series of data run to all of them, NONE is the word that appears every time they do the searching.

Being in this field for years, Jong Kook starts to order Gary to back to their camp as soon as possible. They must, use another way which is the original plan to find out who is the spies.  Only one way, Jong Kook said to them. Which is? Asked the group including his mother. Put me back in the training. I have to be there instead of here.

Yah, you want to die? You already left the training about the whole day. Now if you get back there, people will be suspicious of you. They will think that you are the one who they have to avoid, understand? Ji Hyo said while standing with her arm crossed at her chest. Don’t worry; I will be ok, arachi? Be a good girl for this last time.

He went near Ji Hyo and hold her hand before kiss her palm. Gath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter