Having Fun?!

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back to the camp, all boys are really exhausted. One by one drop off their feet feeling weak, while the rest still working on to build up the camp. Many of them can be seen walking off from the sun rays and get protection from the ray under trees.

 

One men still standing on the middle of heat. After watching the boys for a good 2 hour without do nothing, he decided to help them by lending his energy and brain. He found out that most of the boys are in teenage stage which around 18 to 22 years old. Compared their lacking of skills in handling the knife and creating the rope out of the trees skins with him, surely enough they are not his biggest concern.

 

While doing all the work, he still observing another group of platoon. Slowly he turn his eyes from one person to another person, tracing their body language and their lips movement. None of them interests Jong Kook. Cssssttt, none of them came be my prey, my ally. I have to work fast as soon as possible.

 

The he camp was happen to complete. With the remaining of the soldiers slowly get back on their feet and work closely with Kim Jong kook on how to create the rope. The place was highly monitored by the hidden camera around the area. Eventhough they can't see it, the camera always watch every steps that they took, every actions that they do, and every words that they spoke, all recorded in the secret army database. The jungle was actually created by the agency. With latest technology from Germany and India, the jungle looks real. With 30km diameter of the jungle, completed with river and animals, nobody can realize the falseness of the jungle.

 

Every inches of the jungle being recorded. In every 1km, there are post guard (archery n machine gun guard). Every post guard have 3 Sargent rank army that also known as commando. Each commando have different task. Kim Jong kook who already sense the fakeness  try to do the work carefully to avoid any suspicious from people of the agency. 

Within  15 hour, the camp was completed and the soldiers started to build up the fires and some of them started small chatting between them.. 

 

The tension started to build up in Jong kook. He can't delay his operation. From the first hour when they are listed to join this training, he already do his planning. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter