The unforeseen occurrence

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This cannot be!! Tears suddenly showed up and start to flow from her face. After receiving orders from the number one secret agency in the world, she was surprised until she fell down on the floor.

What more secrets are you hiding it from me, Mr. Husband? I want to know it from you. Not from other! She was yelling in her office. Thank god her office was sound proof. Took several more minutes to calm down her mood, she went to the investigation room again. While walking to the investigation room to run the command from her upper person, she obviously shock when extra security was placed outside of the room as to get ready for “something”.

She had a bad instinct when she saw Officer Yoo and Suk Jin are coming to her spot with serious face. Oppa, what are you doing here? Ask Ji Hyo. Looking at her bloated face and a tiny piece of seriousness in her voice, he tells her about Jong Kook condition right now.

Jong Kook successfully escapes from the bond. He took down all of the security by fighting them with his bare hand. Thank god he can’t escape from the room because he can’t open it. After finished with his statement, he let out a sigh.

I don’t know what got into Jong Kook body. He just becomes crueler than before. Even I, myself cannot recognized him anymore. Says Suk Jin to the two.

Looking from the glass, she can see Jong Kook is having “fun” with the men.  He put down all the unconscious men on the table. Once he turn around and look deeply at the mirror as if he can see them, he grinning and let out a long breath to the mirror. Once clouded with vapour, he writes down “Be Careful”. Everyone was startled at that time. Same with Jong Kook, they were trained to be fearless and cruel. But what happened in front of them was far crueller than they ever see.

Before they can calm from their shock, Jong Kook punch the mirror with his fist. To be honest, this situation shock Ji Hyo so much. It’s not because his act try to break the glass, but to her, his act more like a wild animal. Like a black tiger who ask to be release from the cage. His soulless eyes can terrify everyone who looks at it. And as far as she concerned about her husband, the seeds of fear are starting to build within her heart. Her husband that she knows is far from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter