Worries and Fun night

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While at the mean time when the invasion occurred last night, the whole platoon was shocked and didn’t realized it was training for them. Unlike someone who already notice the awkwardness in their training after he/she found out that one of the guy who previously act like a leader (in case readers confused, soldiers are unintentionally sees Kim Jong Kook as their leader because of his skills) was not with them right now. All the soldiers were trapped in the river and were locked up by the bamboo-kind-of-prison. Cold and some of the soldier was having a high fever due the “extraordinary” training, they were asked to not continue the training by the facilitators. Around 80 of them were not fit after several “tortures” and only 19 of them are staying in that camp. Out of 19, 9 is female and 10 are male. This number of course excluding Jong Kook, who just arrives after the 2 days after the “invasion” by the training centre.  Looking at his “friends” who in that prison looking pale and coolness, he went in the river and start to untied their rope and prison. Everyone was cheering for him as they thought he is the only survivor when the invasion occurred.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

By wearing army uniform for outdoor, with mud all over his face and uniform to indicate that he was survived friom the attack, peoples start to think that jong kook was extraordinary soldier. This give positive looks to Jong Kook, but only one person who noted this weirdness. He/she thinks that Jong Kook was dangerous and He/she cannot show his/her true identity moreover to Jong Kook. Everyone was happily hug him and he start to give fruits and shelter to his friends. Everyone were exhausted and fell asleep after their stomach full and as usual, Jong Kook still awake and try to see strange behaviour among his friends.

 

He wonder what going to happened to the Ms President as she and her delegacy was on the plane now to London for funeral. What is going to happen now? He keep on wondering how and should that case can be related with the number one enemy work or not. Evidence was not helping at all. No resources available to help them recognize the enemy. And now big thing happened and around the world was shocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter