The Truth

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook shi? Nervously the officer asking for confirmation from the boy infront of him. Yes, i am Kim Jong Kook. From South Korea Air Defence Army Sir! The officer face immediately turn pale and seem like his heart cannot pump the blood properly after hearing the name. While being astonished by the latest found out, the officer ask for the group to get in ready stance. Oi soldiers, on your feet, get ready!! Now all of your will be staying here for 2 weeks. Look around you, you have to fully utilized every resources to built your own camp and foods.  I will give you 16 hour to done all that. Whoever fail, they will be kick out of this training. Understood boys??  Shout the officer before being replied with Yess Sir!! from the boys.

 

All the boys were look at each other before start to work on every resources that they can get from this jungle. For 2 hours, Kim Jong Kook just observing the other soldier cut off the trees, and digging  the soil to make their own camp. With only one rambo knife, they have to create their own rope to binding all the trees. While the boys are busy, only one men who still at his position. Observing and identifying who can he trust and who can be allied.

 

Far from there, a group of high ranking officer from the organization start their meeting regarding latest problem. The officers are:

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Name: Park Geun-Hye 

Age: 60 years old.

Origin: South Korea

Occupation: president of Republic South Korea 

Personality: Impatient, Democracy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yoo Jae Suk.

Age: 52 years old.

Origin: South Korea

Occupation: Secret Force Officer Rank No 2 Highest 

Nickname: The Joker

Personality: Rough, Witty, High-confidence, Intelligent, High Tactic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter