Oh My God!!!

Unwanted Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly his world spins around. He found himself tremble from a sudden changes. The beep sound that comes out from the things really does not help! Slowly his eyes see things that should he not supposed to see. What the hell? Is this some kind of newest drugs? Oh my god what is happening?

Im supposed to save the world. Not being drugged like this. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I supposed that was my loudest scream in my entire life. You know the feeling when you woke up in the morning with bruise all around your body, not to mentioned the after effect kind of things that happened to you, when a sudden calls from your eomma who woke me up every single morning? The bruise in my head that I am hundred per cents sure that it’s my eomma’s evil doing? Oh my god. Not again. Dear god why do I have to live in this world of mine? Can’t I just stay in my dream and keep on dreaming? Can’t I have a very peaceful life just like what I wanted? Can’t I be a hero once in my whole life just like my tough and brave soldier that I had dreamt just now?

Hi readers, I am Kim Jong Kook. The librarian in a university near Seoul, South Korea. A country which held a ing annoying idol faces that becomes a very ing famous because of their looks and their nine percent of talent?  But by the way, here I am. A hopeless guy who dream big but put a tiny piece of efforts to get what I had dreamt. ing stupid me! Yeah I know, I know… don’t you dare to laugh at me! I know Kunfu!!....or is it Kongfu? Wait a secs, how do I spell Kungfu? Oh crap! Now you know I’m totally hopeless don’t you? Pfft whatever!

 

 

 

KJK POV:..You were just a librarian….

That was what people think of me. Sitting in the glasses office, catalogue the books, or do some classes for the students mostly about referencing and how to search for the resources in the library by using our created or crafted website. Wearing spectacles, shirt was tuck-in, wearing big sweater because of the boring coldness, and having a boring life. All that perceptions was clearly written in their eyes.

Some of them respect my decision to work in this field; some of them did not care at all. But most of them felt pity to me as my job is the most ing boring job in the world. Yes I admit it! But don’t glare at me like im not belong to this world. What?!! Do you have a problem with my job? Do you think you have big salary and you can condemn others people life? What the heck?!!

There is one girl that I always, almost, most of the time look at her. No, stare at her. With her perfect hair, perfect eyes size and petite body, wow I can feel my brother below was up every time i look at her. No no no no hell big no!! I’m not one of the ert guy like you ! I will not approach her. You know, sometimes girl can be very “jobcism” or in other word, tend to be very picky for them to have a boyfriend, you know with six digits salary, big house, decent clothes and have a lot of sports car, right?. You know with her looks, absolutely she will not look at me at all.

 Not until one day when she caught me red-handed while I was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter