Soulmates

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Yixing wakes up to a very peaceful but unexpected scene. He sees Bai Xian cuddling with a tall, large eared guy in front of the tv along with Jongdae and a baby faced guy. 

"Wakey wakey sleepy head. "The tall guy says when he notices that Yixing is awake.

Yixing pays him no attention as he jumps out of the couch and runs towards the only bedroom on that floor. He feels like crying when he opens the door only to find it empty. Not giving up, he searches through the house until he finally finds the person he is looking for at the pool in the front yard.

 

 

Suho yelps as he grabs Junmyeon's arm to stop himself from falling into the pool when Yixing comes out of nowhere and backhugs him. 

"I thought you left... "Yixing whispers quietly and Suho feels something warm flowing down his neck where Yixing has buried his face. 

"Why would I? "Suho asks as he tries to make Yixing let go of him. 

"You wasn't there just now. "Yixing murmurs, slowly letting go of Suho. 

Suho laughs. "Junmyeon is showing me his power. It's really cool."he tells him. "Show me again, Junmyeon. "

Junmyeon happily complies as he raises his hand and starts making spheres of water using the content of the pool. Yixing snorts, not even trying to look amused. 

This time, Junmyeon seems offended. The water spheres break down into their original state as he stands up. "I'll go inside first. "He informs, trying not to glance at Yixing as he walks away. 

"Why are you like that? "Suho asks when Junmyeon has left and Yixing has taken his spot next to Suho. 

"What? What do you want me to do? "Yixing tries to act all innocent but Suho lightly hit his arm. 

"That's not nice. Don't do it again. "Suho warns but Yixing merely shrugs. 

 

 

Once he's out of anyone's sight, Junmyeon leans against the wall and let out a shaky breath, trying hard not to let his tears fall. It really hurts a lot eventhough he has expected it. 

"What are you gonna do? "A certain deer like guy asks quietly. 

"Han! You scared me! "Junmyeon exclaims, rubbing his chest. 

"You know I can read what's in your mind so don't bother hiding. "The guy, Han, reminds. 

"I'm not gonna do anything. Yixing can do whatever he likes. "

"Even loving another person, a human, over his own soulmate? "

"Yes. Even that. As long as he's happy that is good enough. I wouldn't ask for more. "

"But Suho doesn't love Yixing. Not in the same way Yixing loves him. "

"You shouldn't break into Suho's mind, Han. That's illegal. He's human, he might get hurt. "

"I don't care about Suho. I care about you. About Yixing. About us. Not the humans. And my point is Suho doesn't love Yixing. What are you gonna do about it? "

"He will love Yixing. One day. No one can resist him. "Junmyeon assures but Han shakes his head. 

"Suho already have someone else so you should really try and make Yixing open up to you again, not giving up like this. "Han pleads. 

"Then what? Even if he loves me again, I'll just end up hurting him. It's better like this. "

"No. Let him love you again then tell him the truth. Tell him why you left. Let him help. I'm sure you'll figure something out. "

"No. Enough, Han. Don't talk about this anymore. Just let me get on with what I've planned okay? "

"You're selfish, Junmyeon. You should at least think about us. "

 

 

The first dinner with 13 people goes on quite well. Suho has known all of the newcomers as Junmyeon has introduced them to him. 

There's Taozi, Yifan's soulmate, who looks like a panda with the dark circles under his eyes. However Taozi has insisted that they are natural and not caused by lack of sleep. 

Next there's Canlie, Bai Xian's soulmate who I really tall although not as tall as Yifan. He has big ears and red hair. 

There's also Minseok, Jongdae's soulmate who is baby faced and has purplish hair. 

Lastly there's D.O.  and Han, Jongin's and Shixun's soulmates respectively. D. O. Has huge eyes and black hair while Han somehow looks like a deer with his light brown hair. They all share the same eye color as their soulmates, only slightly darker or lighter. 

Through the small amount of time he has spent with them, Suho has noticed that both D. O. And Han dislike him. Jongin and Shixun has apologized to Suho for the way their soulmates treat him but Suho only waved it off  with a smile. He doesn't really mind about it since he's pretty used to being hated anyway. That's where anti fan comes from, right? But it still hurts a bit since they look very much alike to his fellow members, Kyungsoo and Luhan, who actually care for him. 

"You're zoning out. "Yixing says as he put a few slices of meat on Suho's plate. "Eat up. "Suho mutters a thanks but continues to shove around his food and not eating it. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.Thanks for commenting and subscribing. I'm really sorry for not updating for quite some time, I had exam for the whole week. Anyway, Canlie is Chanyeol in Chinese and Han stands for Luhan. As for Luhan's power, I know it is actually telekinesis but I changed it for the sake of the story. Again, thank you for the 100 subscribers. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. Feel free to ask if you're confused, I'll answer it if I don't consider it as a spoiler.