Leader's Diary

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Suho returns home with Sehun's bubble tea and some food for lunch.He smiles fondly when he sees his best friend at the exact same place, now sleeping peacefully.After putting the food in the kitchen table,Suho enters his room to fetch a blanket. However, something attracts his attention. He remembers closing the drawer of his nightstand when he grabbed his wallet before. So why is it opened? Suspicious, he checks over thw things in the drawer and his heart leapt when he notices that his diary is gone. 

He quickly makes his way out, covers Lay with his blanket, and tries looking for his other members. He pass over Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol 's room and sees that two of s are hunched over something on Kai's bed. 

"What are you doing?! "Suho growls as his suspicion is confirmed. 

"H-hyung! "Baekhyun and Kai jumped in surprise at their leader's sudden presence. 

"Why do you have my journal with you?! "Suho asks loudly,  his face red in mixture of anger and embarrassment. He stomps over to them and snatch the diary away. "How could you do this?! Don't you know what privacy is?! "

Baekhyun and Kai stays silent. They are scared because they have never seen Suho so angry before, even when they messed up really bad. 

"Answer me! Why did you do this?! Do you hate me?! "Suho is screaming his head off now. 

"No, hyung! W-we never hate you..  "Kai answers automatically, surprised that Suho even considers that. 

"Then why?! Can't you respect me just once?! Why must you do this?! "Suho has tears in his eyes now. He feels betrayed. 

"Don't cry, hyung... I'm sorry.. "Baekhyun begs, panicking when the leader starts sniffling. 

"We were just curious... Please forgive us... "Kai tries explaining but Suho has had enough. 

"Maybe I shouldn't be here at all. Maybe you guys would be better of without me. "With that, Suho walks away. Leaving Baekhyun and Kai who has started crying as well. 

 

 

"What's wrong? "Lay who was woken up by Suho's screaming asks when he sees Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun huddled together at the doorway of a room. 

"Suho-hyung's mad. "Chanyeol answers quietly as the four of them watches the scene in the room. 

When the screaming finally stops, it is replaced by cries as Suho shoves past them to leave the heated situation with tears down his cheeks. 

"Suho! "Lay tries to get him to stop but he just ignores him. 

"Don't be like this.Calm down first, okay? "Lay forcefully grabs Suho's arm, trying to get him to sit down but Suho push his hand away. 

"Leave me alone. "Suho whispers, clumsily wearing his shoes and leaving the house. Lay can only stare at his disappearing form, choosing to listen. 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~