Violence

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Suho comes out of his room late that night since he couldn't sleep. He didn't expect to see Yifan sitting alone at the living room. 

"Couldnt sleep? "Suho asks as he sits down opposite him. 

Yifan looks up and gives him a small smile. "I just woke up. I had a dream. "

"What dream? "

"Someone, who I miss dearly. "There's a hint of longing in Yifan's voice. 

"Who? "

Yifan is quiet for a while and Suho thought he's not going to answer but he did. "Taozi. My soulmate. "

"What happened to your soulmates? Jongin said none of you have your soulmates anymore. Are they... "Suho trailed off, realising that he went too far. "Sorry. "

Yifan shakes his head. "No. They're not dead. They're still alive. Somewhere. It's just that Junmyeon took them away. "

"Why? Is Junmyeon a bad person? He even made Yixing cry. "

"I don't know. None of us do. He never tells us anything.  When our dimension is destroyed by the disaster, we managed to save ourselves and the crystal. I thought all of us are going to find a new place and settle down together but Junmyeon came up to me, gave me half of the crystal and left without a word. Our soulmates followed him and they're gone. Just like that. But I know they're still alive. "

"So he really is bad? "

"No. He's really nice. Too nice, actually. The best leader anyone could ever ask for. But a few days before the disaster, he and Yixing had a fight. It was really bad since they've never even raise their voices at each other before. "

"What did they fought about? "

"Something about trust. Yixing accused Junmyeon for hiding something from him. Something like that, I don't really know. "Yifan seems troubled at the memory. 

"Have you tried looking for them? "

"Of course we did. We've went to almost every dimension looking for them but we never find them. It was really frustrating. We finally settled down here because Yixing found you. You're the reason we stayed. "

"So you're just gonna give up on them? Eventhough you know they're alive? "

Yifan stares at him, hurt and desperation fill his eyes. "I dont know. But deep down I do know that we'll see them again. When that time comes, Junmyeon will have an explanation. He always do. "

 

 

A few days have passed and Lay has called ever single day, trying to get hold of Suho and make sure that he's okay but Yixing has refused to let Suho talk to him. 

At one point, Yixing has literally thrown the phone to the wall when Lay called them during breakfast. It really shocks Suho that Yixing has somehow turns violent that he unconsciously flinch and scoots closer to Jongdae, who's at his other side. He can feel the dark aura emitted by the healer and it makes him extremely uncomfortable and maybe a little scared too. 

"Yixing."Yifan warns but Yixing merely glares at him sharply, not even caring that he's disrespecting his leader. 

Jongdae wraps his arm around Suho's waist as if trying to protect him from the suddenly tense atmosphere and Suho is thankful for his reassuring presence. He has noticed how moody Yixing is since the past few days but he doesn't dare ask because he knows it concerns him in one way or another. 

"Don't fight in here. We're trying to eat. "Bai Xian states a matter of factly, giving both Yixing and Yifan a pointed look. 

Yifan shrugs and resumes eating while Yixing turns around and forcefully pulls Jongdae's arm away from Suho with a growl, making Jongdae's nails scrapes against Suho's bare arm, drawing out blood. 

"Yixing!  You hurt him! "Shixun screams in alarm when Suho let out a whine and tries to cover the wound with his other hand while Jongdae and Yixing are somewhat frozen. 

"Let me see... "Yixing 's voice turns amusingly soft as he snaps out of his shocked state. He tries to pry Suho's hand away to have a look at the wound he caused but Suho shakes his head and steps away from him. 

"What happened to you? "He asks, merely above a whisper but enough for Yixing to hear him. 

"Come here, let me help. "Bai Xian interrupts as he steers Suho away to sit on the stool at the corner of the kitchen. 

"No, let me heal it. "Yixing tries to stop Bai Xian as he takes out a bottle of antiseptic from the first aid kid he took from under the sink. He knows that thing will hurt a lot. 

"Shut up. "Bai Xian snaps at him as he dabs a cotton wool that was immersed in the antiseptic over Suho's still bleeding wound, murmuring apologies when Suho hisses in pain. "It's your fault. "He accuses. 

Yixing couldn't deny so he just watches them with guilt eating him from the inside. He just broke his promise not to hurt Suho. 

Suddenly, Jongin who was silently observing dropped the spoon he was holding. His body when rigid and his eyes flashed for a split second. 

"Someone's here. Someone broke through the walls. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~sorry for the typos and grammatical errors... thanks for subscribing, up voting and commenting~hope you like it~ 😀😀😀

Ps:I would like to say thank you so much to iloveExo1 and i_is_stoopid for always commenting and giving such lengthy feedback. You really made my day♡♡♡ btw, Taozi is Tao. Also thanks a lot to the other commenters too, saranghae~