Reason

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Suho is trying to find Junmyeon who disappears after lunch. He actually likes having conversations with Junmyeon since the latter gives good advices and understands him well. He finally found Junmyeon along with D. O, Canlie and Taozi near the pool. He was about to approach them but stops when he notices something. 

Junmyeon looks really pale and he's trembling eventhough he's being hold tightly by Canlie. 

"It's getting worse, isn't it? "Taozi asks quietly. None of them answers since the answer is obvious. 

"You should really tell Yixing, Junmyeon. Even if he doesn't love you anymore, he wouldn't let you waste away like this. Please, just tell him. "D. O begs when  Junmyeon made a strangled sound that sounds so painful. 

Junmyeon weakly shakes his head. "It's okay. "

"It hurt us to see you like this. Please just let me tell Yixing or at least get you that cure. "D. O still wouldn't give up. 

"No. You promised me you won't do either of that. "Junmyeon still manages to sound stern in his frail condition. 

Suho has had enough when he sees the blood flowing down Junmyeon's nose and ears. He turns back into the house. Yixing is a healer. If Junmyeon's sick, Yixing should be able to heal him, right? 

 

 

Yixing is talking to Minseok, Jongdae and Jongin when Suho suddenly comes running towards him. 

"What's wrong? "He asks worriedly, wondering if something bad happened. Suho doesn't answer. Instead, he pulls Yixing's hand and leads him into the front yard. The rest of them who were also there followed them. 

"What happened here? Junmyeon, did you hurt yourself? Did you fall? "Yifan is the first one to react to the sight that greets them. 

Junmyeon seems surprised. He tries to get up but he isn't able to since Minseok and Han come fussing almost immediately. 

"You never tell me it has gotten to this point. "Minseok says as he tries to wipe the blood away from Junmyeon's face but it doesn't make any difference as more blood comes flowing down. 

"Yixing, you can heal him, right? "Suho asks and Yixing nods as he kneels down in front of Junmyeon. 

"Don't. "Junmyeon says when Yixing reaches out. 

"Suho asked me to. "Yixing insists. 

"Don't. "

"Don't be so stubborn, Junmyeon. You don't have to act tough. Are you trying to make me look bad by refusing? "Yixing's words are like a knife cutting through Junmyeon's already torn heart. 

"I don't need it. It'll stop soon. "Junmyeon says and Han just lose it. 

"Damn it, Junmyeon! Just let him heal you! Then he'll know why you left and maybe he'll stop being such a pain! "Han snaps. 

"No."Junmyeon still refuses. 

"Please heal him, Yixing. "Suho urges, it scares him to see Junmyeon like that. 

"Stop him."Junmyeon pleads when Yixing forcefully tries to have skin contact with him in order to heal him. Minseok and Taozi obey eventhough they really wish Junmyeon would just give in. 

"Get off. Just let me do what Suho asked me to. "Yixing says and that's all it takes for D. O.  To snap. 

"You seriously only care about what that human wants when your soulmate is practically dying in front of you?! "He yells. 

"D. O.! "Junmyeon warns. 

"Shut up, Junmyeon! Screw the promise, I've had enough! "D. O finally goes against his leader's order. "Do you know why Junmyeon left, Yixing?! It's because he's sick and he doesn't want you to hurt yourself trying to heal him. Remember the fight you two had? You accused him for hiding something from you? Yes. It's his sickness he's was hiding because he knows you'll heal him if you found out. He won't let you heal him because it isn't just any normal sickness. Letting you heal him means killing you slowly and because he doesn't want you to die, he chose to leave. It was pure luck that we found out about it or else he would have left alone. We came back because he has given up on trying to find a cure that doesn't involve killing you or --"

"D. O stop! "Junmyeon orders. 

"You're selfish, Junmyeon. We were willing to leave our soulmates for years in order to help you find a cure that wouldn't cause Yixing's death but when we finally found out what it is you refuses to do it. Instead, you're forcing us to watch you waste away like this. "Han continues from where D. O has been cut off. 

"What's the other cure? "Suho found himself asking. 

"Take another human's life. Not just any human but a human that is identical. "Han answers. Suho takes a step back as realisation hit him. 

His life. His life is the cure for Junmyeon's sickness. It's either his life or Yixing's. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Thanks for commenting and subscribing. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. 😄😄😄