Let Him Go

The Case Of The Missing Leader

They doesn't get much from the picture they received but it's better than nothing. At least they have a lead on where to find Suho and they're glad enough for it. 

"Are you okay? "Kyungsoo approaches Kai who is sitting on Suho's bed, staring blankly at the picture frame on the nightstand. 

"It's all my fault, hyung. If only I didn't take his journal, he'll never leave and all this won't happen. "

Kyungsoo sighs. "What's past is past. Don't think about it anymore. Now we have to concentrate on looking for him. "

"Do you think he'll hate me? "Kai asks fearfully. 

"He'll never hate you. He's Suho, our guardian. "Kyungsoo assures, patting Kai's back. "Come, let's go sit with the others. They're all worried about you. "He grabs Kai's hand and drags him to the living room where most of the members are. 

Just then, Baekhyun and Tao, who left to buy some food, return. 

"We found this at the door. "Tao says, holding out a box. 

Kris takes it from him and carefully opens it. Inside, there's a CD. "Let's just... watch it, okay? "He decides as he put on the CD. Soon enough, the video started. 

'We never appreciate someone unless we've lost them. We never realise how much someone means to us until one day, they're gone. 'The background's voice sounds eerily similar to Lay's as the video shows pictures of Suho with all of them. During photoshoots. On stage. At airports. 

'Being together doesn't mean you understand each other. Sometimes you hurt their feelings without really knowing it. And you never says sorry. 'This time, the video shows cuts of their variety shows and interviews where the members made fun of Suho or refused to listen to him. Suho would just smile and let them be. 

'Sometimes, leaving is the best choice. Whether they do it voluntarily or they're forced to, it doesn't matter. What matters is that they'll be happy in the end. '

'If you let Suho stay with us, we promise to keep him happy. We know how hard it is being an idol so we're taking the burden away from him. '

'Will you let him go? '

Everyone is quiet. No one move or probably even breathes. They're all wondering if they're actually dreaming. Did the kidnappers just point out how they've never appreciate Suho? Did the kidnappers just ask them to give Suho away? 

"Like hell we will! Who do they think they are?! They don't even know us yet they dare accuse us like that! "Luhan is literally fuming in anger as he grabs the CD back from the CD player and breaks it into half. 

"Don't worry. We'll never let Suho go. No matter what, we'll find him. "Lay says sternly, studying each of their faces as if challenging them. 

 

 

Yixing has his head on Suho's lap as they're watching a movie together. Jongin has fallen asleep halfway through it whole Jongdae and Shixun are seriously paying attention. No one knows where Yifan and Bai Xian are though. 

"Yixing ~"Suho suddenly calls out in a soft voice. 

"Hmm? "Yixing hummed, too contented with the way Suho is caressing his hair to reply properly. 

"Can I ask something? "

"Sure. "

"Why me? "

"Because you're nice. And kind. Caring, too. "Yixing compliments. 

"You don't know that. We just met each other. "

"No. We've met before. "

"We have? when? "Suho asks, clueless. 

"Years ago. It was winter. You gave me your hoodie. "

Suho becomes silent as he tries to remember. "Ah! You're the guy crying at the park. But how do you know me that time? You didn't even look up at me. "He remembers clearly now. It was about 3 years before Exo's debut and he was just wandering at the park near the company's building when he saw a guy sitting at the bench he usually sits on, his head bowed and he was sobbing. The guy was only wearing a thin shirt and it was so cold so Suho draped the red hoodie he brought with him over the guy's shoulder. The guy didn't react or even acknowledged him but Suho didn't mind because he thought the guy must be extremely upset for crying like that. 

"Yup. That's me. And I did look at you, after you left. I could never forget you face since it's the same face that made me cry. "Yixing explains. 

"I made you cry?!"

"No. Not you. Someone who shares the same face as you. "

"What's his name? "

"Junmyeon. "Yixing answers quietly. 

"Oh. Jongin mentioned that name before. Who's he? "

"My soulmate. Our leader, besides Yifan. ".

"What did he do that made you cry? Did he hurt you? "Suho is suddenly curious. 

"Yes. He hurt me a lot. He left me without saying goodbye or even explained anything. I didn't even get to say sorry for the argument we had. He's just... gone. "

Suho suddenly feels something warm wetting his pants. "Are you crying? Please don't cry. I'm sorry I asked. "He panicked a little at the sight of tears in Yixing's face. 

Yixing cracked his dimpled smile. "It's okay. "He assures. "I have you now. "

Suho found himself nodding. "Yes, you have me."

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading~sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.. please leave a comment and tell me what you think... hope you enjoy ~ 😄😄😄