Confession

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Each member collapsed in exhaustion  upon arriving at the dorm that night. It took about half an hour for Lay to finally gather his strength to stand up again. Being mindful as to not step on the members feet since they're lying on the floor, he slowly makes his way back to his room. 

Just then, he suddenly heard the sound of the dorm's door being unlocked. He quickly turns his head towards the door, wondering if they accidentally left any members outside. 

However, upon seeing the person who came in, his face turn red as he grits his teeth angrily. 

"What do you think you're doing, huh?! Coming here as you like?! "He half screams while wondering how that person knows their dorm's password. 

The newcomer, Yixing,just gives him a small smile. "I come with good news, though. "He says, eyeing the other EXO'S members who are starting to wake up after hearing Lay's loud voice. They all look at him in confusion and he stifles a laugh as he knows they must be wondering why there are two Lay. 

"Hi, I'm Yixing. You've heard of me right? "

Even with their overused bodies, Kris and Xiumin still manage to leapt to their feets and in matter of seconds, they've pinned Yixing on the floor. 

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! SUHO LEFT US BECAUSE OF YOU! "Xiumin screams, hitting Yixing once and again when the previous injury immediately heals. Yixing doesn't fight back even when the EXO members are staring at them in disbelief since their eldest hyung has never acted so violently before. 

"Hyung, stop! "

That voice manages to restrain Xiumin as he looks up in surprise. "Suho? "

"Please stop. Yixing didn't do anything wrong. "Suho who just steps into the dorm try to explain. 

Silence. No one speaks as they couldn't believe that Suho would defend Yixing. 

Suho kneels down and slowly pries Yixing off from the two oldest EXO's members. Lay who witness that could literally feels his heart breaking even more, if that's even possible. He takes a step back, attempting to leave but before he could, Suho has grabbed his arm as he looks at him straight in the eyes. 

"I'm sorry... "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time. Please forgive me ~Anyways, there's another 1 or 2 chapter more and this story would be completed. Thanks for staying and supporting, I really appreciate it ♡♡