Thank You

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Even with Suho's consent, D. O and Han still have to wait for the perfect moment to do the life transferring ritual. A moment where Junmyeon would be too weak to realise what they're doing because he surely won't let them kill Suho if he's fully aware. In other word, the moment where Junmyeon is at death's door. So now they're just waiting. 

"Yixing, please open the door. "Suho begs as he knocks on Yixing's bedroom door for the fourth time that day.

No response. 

"Yixing, come on. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? "Suho asks desperately. 

Finally the door opens to reveal a very disoriented Yixing. "Im not mad at you. "He says. 

Suho's heart aches at how awful Yixing looked eventhough he has expected it since Yixing has been staying in his room and refusing to come out for two days straight. 

Suho gently pulls Yixing to sit down on the edge of the bed after closing the door behind them. "I made some porridge. It probably won't taste so nice but please at least a bit. "He pleads as he tries to feed Yixing. Thank goodness Yixing just let him, not even bothering to protest. 

"I'm a bad person, aren't I? I misunderstood his intention. I drove him away. "Yixing suddenly blurts out, fresh tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"No. You're not. You didn't drive him away. He did it because he loves you too much,more than he loves himself. "Suho coax, reaching out to wipe the offending liquid. 

"But I don't love him anymore. The moment he left me hanging, the moment he almost made me go insane from guilt, I've stopped loving him. "Yixing says. "I-it's you I love now, Suho. "

"Yixing, I --"Suho starts but Yixing cut him off. 

"You don't love me, I know. I'm not expecting you to. I just want you to know. "

"I'm sorry. "

"Don't apologize. "

"I'm sure deep down you still love him. You just have to open up. You two are soulmates anyway. You're fated to be together. "

There is an awkward silence for a while until Suho finally lifts up the spoon again. "Eat some more, okay? "He says and Yixing let Suho feeds him the entire content of the bowl. 

"I'll go get some more. "Suho says as he moves to leave but Yixing stops him. 

"No. I'm full. That was really good. Thank you. "Yixing compliments as he pulls Suho to sit back down. "Suho, thank you. Thank you for willing to stay and cherish us. Thank you for being the reason I'm still alive now. Thank you for giving me the chance to know such a wonderful person like you. Thank you for everything. "He says as he embraces Suho tightly. 

"Why are you talking like this? "Suho asks, still frozen in shock, slightly scared. 

"I'm sorry for putting you through this but II'm sure they'll appreciate you better after this. Lay will take good care of you."Yixing whispers as he places his lips in Suho's forehead. 

Suho finally understands what is happening when he suddenly feels really drowsy. Yixing is using his power on him. Again. He tries to push Yixing away but it's no use as darkness claims him completely. 

"Jongin. "Yixing calls out when Suho is fully unconscious. 

Jongin appears in the room in no time, as if he's been waiting for Yixing to call for him, which he did. 

"Let's go. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading~sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I know this chapter is extremely short but since I'm so happy with the comments and new subscribers I've received, I couldn't help but to update eventhough I just did. Thanks for commenting and subscribing. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think ~😄😄😄