End

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Suho is now seated on the couch with Lay and Yixing at his side. He's still holding Lay's hand very tightly, as if he's afraid that if he let go, Lay might run away. 

"Guys... "He started, looking at s one by one. Some of them are sitting on the other couches while some are on the floor. "I'm sorry. I really am."

No one responds but they keep their eyes on Yixing, who look like he want to say something. 

"I know I shouldn't say those things to you. I know I shouldn't reacted the way I did. I was just really upset as I felt like you're betraying me.  But that's all because I couldn't remember what happened. "

"Do you remember now? "Luhan asks. 

Suho nods. 

"Then what did this bastard do to you? How come he's here? Did he brainwash you again? "

Suho frowns. "Hyung... Yixing did nothing to me. He helped me get my memory back, that's all. "

"Tell us then, what did he do that time he took you? Why did he threaten us? "

"He was helping me with---"

"I did that so all of you would realise that you were mistreating him, that you're taking him for granted, that you never---"Yixing couldn't finish his words as Suho suddenly places his hand on Yixing's thigh, sending him a pleading look so that he would stop talking about that. 

Lay who sees that immediately pulls his hand away from Suho's grasp causing Suho to somewhat panics as he quickly grabs Lay's hand again and this time both his hands are holding Lay's. 

"Past is past, okay? Eventhough Yixing's way was wrong, he means no harm to me. "Suho says. 

Once again, silence. All of them doesn't seem to be convinced. 

"Lay, do you remember during my absence, you were injured and Kris took you to the hospital since you lost so much blood?  It was Yixing who helped you, he gave you his blood. "

"I never asked for it. Take it back if you want. "Lay says bitterly. 

"No, thanks. I would rather lose my life than seeing the person I loved being so devastated. "Yixing says since the reason he helped Lay that time was just because Suho asked him to. 

"Can you please forgive me? Can you please forgive Yixing? "

"Of course we forgive you... but we'll never forgive him. "Xiumin, being the oldest, represents the others who nod. 

Suho opens his mouth to persuade them but Yixing beats him to it. 

"It's okay, Suho. It doesn't matter. I'm not going to meet any of them after this... I'm not going to meet you either. "