We meet again (GTae)

Unordinary Fans

Cring Cring Cring

Taeyeon’s alarm clock was now bugging her sleep. She then turns the alarm off by throwing it on the floor. Today was her recording session with her uncle YG. His uncle decided to watch the whole recording session with his artist that’s why she needs to go early to their studio.

“Ughh it’s still early, I need to sleep some more”, Taeyeon as a hardheaded girl goes to sleep again without realizing that it is already 8 am and the recording will start on 9 am. Now she is panicking.

“Is my alarm clock already broke, ughh I need to buy a new one. Oh my Gosh where is my towel, where’s my , ahhhh what should I wear” She was now really panicking because it is now already 8:30 am. After taking a bath, putting some make-up. She was now on her way to their studio she didn’t let their driver drives for her because she will be more late if she let him drives for her. She uses her sports car and as a car racer she was she is now on their buildings lobby with exactly 9:16 am she is late but it is better than never. All the staffs of the building greeted her and she also greeted them. And when she arrived in the studio it is really obvious that her uncle was a little bit angry to her. But she did a lot of aegyo even if she hates it just to make his uncle not to get angry at her anymore.

“So why are you late Taeyeon?” YG asked her.

“Uncle I told you a while ago that my alarm clock is broken right?” Taeyeon give an alibi to her uncle but didn’t buy it.

“Broken or you really throw it so that it can’t bug you from sleeping” YG asked Taeyeon.

“Of course not uncle, it is really broken, please forgive me uncle please.” Taeyeon now pleading to her uncle with aegyo.

“Okay fine my artist and your accompany in recording just went to the bathroom” YG informed her.

“Ohh they were here.” YG informed Taeyeon.

“Annyeong Haseyo Taeyeon noona.” The group bowed to Taeyeon.

Well if you wonder why they know Taeyeon YG before bring Taeyeon on YGE and let her meet his artists except Bigbang, well her uncle knows that she was an anti-fan.

“Annyeong Haseyo boys you have grown so big and handsome now.” Taeyeon said while smiling.

The group was now blushing because they have a crush on their Taeyeon noona. Well she is really beautiful, good in fashion sense, rich, talented, well they know that she was talented because YG is always boasting that he has a niece that is very talented and he only have one niece and that’s Taeyeon she is even good compare to an idol. Taeyeon was their ideal girl.

“Aigoo, don’t be obvious that you have a crush on your noona, your embarrassing me boys.” YG laugh and so as Taeyeon.

“Oh oh oh, what’s going on? Everybody seems so happy.” Jiyong said entering the room.

“Ohh here’s your partner Taeyeon, the producer of their album.” YG said while smiling evilly. When Taeyeon turned her back she is now freezing and stare coldly to her uncle. Same as Jiyong.

“Ahhm Taeyeon this is Kwon Jiyong aka G-dragon/GD. Jiyong this is Taeyeon my lovely and one and only niece.” YG introduced them to each other.

“Well I know him.” Taeyeon answered coldly. “Excuse us boys I need to talk to your boss.” Taeyeon excused themselves.

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand can’t really believe that he is now working with the girl he had a fight at the restaurant. The girl that can make his blood boil but….

“So beautiful and hot, erase, erase, erase Jiyong” Jiyong thought

“Uncle what’s this? You know that I hate him right?” Taeyeon now said angrily.

“Taeyeon this is work don’t put a personal problem in this, he is the producer so he needs to also work in this.” YG explained.

“But why me uncle? I mean why don’t you wait Jiwoong oppa until he is done in his vacation?” Taeyeon asked her uncle now in a calmer voice.

“I don’t want to work with him” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t want to work with you either.” Jiyong said out of the blue which shocked Taeyeon and YG.

“Guys please, I need to go now there is something that came up in the office, so please just today don’t hate each other. Taeyeon please, for uncle okay?” Jiyong do your best, don’t fight.” YG said almost kneeling down pleading the two.

“Okay uncle, ugh if only I’m not a loving niece to you. We will do our best and we won’t fight, only child fights right GD-sshi?” Taeyeon was now eyeing to Jiyong with a smirk.

“Yes hyung we won’t fight because I’m not a child anymore well it’s not obvious in my height right Taeyeon-sshi? And I will do my best in this.” Jiyong said obviously pissing Taeyeon off. And Taeyeon now is really angry she just controlled it.

“Okay I guess I can trust you in this, bye now. I will just comeback.” YG now leaving the room.

When YG was out of sight Taeyeon and Jiyong stared like they were about to start the world war 3 but when they realize that they need to do something they went to the recording studio where the boy group waited them patiently.

“Okay let’s start now.” Jiyong told the group.

 

 

The recording went smoothly, it is a miracle that Taeyeon and Jiyong didn’t have a major fight during the half of the recording, well with some instances they have small quarell like Jiyong as a perfectionist, he wants to start again because he thinks that it was not enough but Taeyeon would insist that it sounds good and tell him that the boy group is much better than him and of course it made Jiyong mad. And their small quarell ended with a fight after the recording session. They let the boy group went outside the studio.

“Yahhh what I said was true, they were good than you.” Taeyeon said.

“Daebak I’m sure you have a bad taste in music.” Jiyong said pissed.

“Really? Look who’s talking, someone who is like an addict in performing on stage.” Taeyeon answered.

“Well you don’t know the word performance level right? You should search that in a dictionary so you should know whats that mean.”Jiyong answered back.

“Well I don’t care if it was your performance level, because I hate that perfomance level of yours, I prefer watching horror movies, than watching your concert.” Taeyeon answered back.

“What? So you are saying that our concert is ugly?” Jiyong is now pissed.

“You sounded like an anti-fan!” Jiyong said angrily.

“Yes I’m your no. one anti-fan, forever and I don’t like it when you are having a concert.” Taeyeon almost laughing when she saw the reaction of Jiyong.

“Well I hope that you will like it.” Jiyong because of anger he presses his lips to Teayeon’s lips his hand held the back on her neck while the other rest on the small of her back. Taeyeon was surpprised and didn’t know what to do. “His lips were sweet.” Taeyeon thought, she was liberated because she lived in America for 5 years, wait she is still okay? But french kissing is just so normal to her. She got lost in his kiss as well as Jiyong. Jiyong was now bitting her lower lips asking for an entrance and she let him. “Damn, I like it, she’s good, and her lips, it’s sweet” Jiyong thought. They were now kissing like there is no tommorrow. Jiyong pushed Taeyeon against the wall without breaking their kiss. Jiyong slid his hands under Taeyeon’s shirt and rubbed her back Taeyeon’s hands now was on Jiyongs neck. They were obviously making out in the recording studio. But when Taeyeon realized on what thy were doing for a minute she pushed Jiyong.

“What?” Jiyong asked in confusion, he obviously like what happened even if he hates Taeyeon because she doesn’t like his group.

“It’s not good. Forget what happened.” Taeyeon told Jiyong.

“Well it is not really good to kiss your no. one anti-fan. But I can’t forget it.” Jiyong cracked a joke and made Taeyeon smile.

“, so beautiful” Jiyong thought while smiling.

“Playboy alert.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m not a playboy, I’m just friendly.” Jiyong defend himself.

“Whatever.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“But honestly GD-sshi, just forget what happened. It’s my fault that I let you kiss me.” Taeyeon said.

“It’s my fault too. Can’t we be just friends?” Jiyong answered .

“Sorry but no, I still hate you, I’m still your anti-fan, let’s just argue when we meet again.” Taeyeon said smiling.

“Okay deal, but I will wait the right time that we will become friends.” Jiyong said also smiling.”

“By the way you heared what happened to Seungri right? He hurt my friend.”Taeyeon said

“Yeah I know, he is now stressed, he just want to be friends with your friend.” Jiyong answered.

“Daebak, he wants to be a friend of Seohyun? He can’t even keep his promise, really jerk.” Taeyeon said disbelief.

“Yahhh Seungri is a busy person he thinks a lot of things not just your friend.” Jiyong defend his friend.

“I don’t care he should have atleast keep his promise.” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Hey you, Seungri should be the one who will get angry at you because you didn’t say thank you when he saved your friend in the restaurant instead you get angry at him. Say sorry and Thank you now” Jiyong is also now pissed.

“Why? Are you Seungri?” Taeyeon answered.

They will now arguing again, they already forget on what happened a minute ago that they were making out. They were shouting at each other now.

“Bye now, I really regret on what happened a minute ago!” Taeyeon said shouting.

“Me too, you’re not a good kisser though, I also regret it.” Jiyong said angrily.

“And you think that you are good too? Hell no, now I know why the girls you’ve dated didn’t last long, because you are not good in kisssing.” Taeyeon said also angry.

“Hey kids, I thought you won’t fight because you’re not a child anymore.” YG said entering the room.

“Your niece really pissed me off, she’s childish, well it’s obvious because of her hight.” Jiyong said to YG.

“And you think you were as tall as Lebron James? Dream on. Huh! You are more childish than me.” Taeyeon said pissed.

“Okay stop it, Taeyeon go home now your parents just arrived and Jiyong you can also now go home” YG informed Taeyeon and Jiyong.

“Yes Uncle/ Hyung.” Taeyeon and Jiyong said together and stare at each other with a fire on their eyes.

“I don’t want to see you again.” They both thought.