Broken Promise

Unordinary Fans

Beep Beep Beep

Seohyun’s cellphone doesn’t want stop from ringing and she can’t rest well because of that. She answered the call from her Taeyeon unnie.

“Yaaa Seo Juhyun what’s this rumor about?!” Taeyeon obviously angry on the other line.

“Unnie what happened? What’s that rumor about? I don’t know what you are saying.” Seohyun obviously tired and confused on what her unnie was talking about.

“Just read the article, now! Me and Fany were on our way to your house, don’t lock your room, bye for now, you should explain this to us” Taeyeon said still angry.

“Okay unnie, bye” Seohyun said while hanging up.

Instead of reading the said article Seohyun just sleep again after unlocking her room. A minute later Taeyeon and Tiffany were already at Seohyun’s mansion. And when they enter in Seohyun’s room, she is sleeping soundly and obviously tired so Taeyeon and Tiffany let her to sleep, and they open Seohyun’s laptop and read the article again. But before they open the article Seohyun is already awake.

“Unnie, what’s that article you’ve been telling?’’ Seohyun asked her Taeyeon unnie.

“Read this” Taeyeon handed the laptop to Seohyun.

SUNGRI’S PARTNER IN A CF ENTERED ON HIS CAR. IS SEUNGRI DATING THAT MODEL? WHAT CAN YOU SAY?

[ +4,100 / -2,450] Who is that y?

[ +2,540 / -1,300] Daebak, she can’t date my oppa, hey you flirt girl stay away from him.

[ +1,490 / -3,246] Flirt!! I’m going to kill you .

[ +3,219 / -4,213] As if your beloved oppa will date you, dream on ing girls (Taeyeon)

[ +3,345 / -2,234] I agree you didn’t even know what happen on that day, duhhh you are the real . (Tiffany)

[ +2,340 / -1,590] Hey you two just leave here you are not welcome here just go to hell with that model.

[ +1,231 / -3,880] Crazy fangirls(Taeyeon)

[ +5,600 / -2,100] That model is really a , doesn’t she have a car? POOR!

[ +3,563 / -2,428] Stop it girls, she is beautiful though, have you seen their CF? They have chemistry. And if you are a real VIP you will support Seungri oppa if he is dating or not.

If those obsessed fans only know what Seohyun’s family owns in their country, their jaws will be totally dropped. Good thing there were also fans that is supportive.

 

 

Seohyun was now crying silently, first she was really hurt on the comments, she is never used to the words that were written about her. Second she really thinks that the promise of Seungri is true that he will protect her. But why is she crying because Seungri failed his promise? Is her heart already softening on Seungri? Third because she fastly trust a person and he trust Seungri even if she is an anti-fan. Fourth her parents sent a text about what happened and said that they were disappointed on her, it was the first time that her parents said that word to her that’s why she was really hurt. She maybe the matured in the group but she is also the most emotional even in small things and it really hurt her you can tell that it’s OA but she is just a girl who easily hurt even in small things. Taeyeon and Tiffany can’t do anything but to hug their maknae.

“He promised unnie, he promised. He broke it” Seohyun said still crying.

“I said to him that I am afraid to ride his car because maybe someone will capture us and will begin a rumor, but he said he will do anything just to protect me, he promised unnie. I hate him! Sorry unnie if I trust him you are really true that they were a jerk, can’t even keep a promise. Mom and Dad were disappointed on me. I really hate him” Seohyun said crying.

“Shhhh now Seobaby” Tiffany also closed to crying while hugging Seohyun, comforting her.

Taeyeon was now angry just by seeing Seohyun crying because of the comments of the immature fans.

“That jerks, ugh. First Tiffany, and now Seohyun?” Taeyeon thought.

“Girls why don’t we drink wine just to ease the stress, let’s go to our bar” Tiffany suggested

“Okay unnie, I think I need a wine” Seohyun agreed and so as Taeyeon.

BIGBANG’S STUDIO

 “Yahhh panda what is it again, you are having a dating scandal AGAIN, is it true?!” Jiyong was now talking to the maknae sitting on the couch.

“It’s not true hyung I just help her because her car has no gasoline, that’s all, it’s not a big deal.” Seungri explained.

 “Yaaa, she is the girl that you saved in the restaurant right?” TOP now asked him.

“Yes, she is very intelligent, beautiful, I think she’s perfect.” Seungri said fantasizing Seohyun again.

“Hey bro, don’t tell me you like her.” Taeyang was now teasing their maknae.

“Yes, I won’t deny it, she is my crush, she’s my ideal type.” Seungri said smiling.

“Wow I can’t believe our maknae has grown matured already, stick to one girl huh?” Daesung teased their maknae.

“Your fans are also commenting bad words towards your angel Ri, I’m sure that she already read that and get hurt, so you better say sorry to her.” TOP told him.

 “I should but I think it’s not that big thing to her because it’s not true, I hope that I will see her today, I will say sorry for my immature fans.” Seungri said.

“Bros want to go on a drink? Come on, let’s drink some wine, guys who wants to join?” TOP said.

“Pass” Taeyang, Jiyong and Daesung answered.

“So I think it’s only me and Seungri will come” TOP asked

“Let’s go” TOP said and grab Seungri.

AT THE BAR

 “This bar was good huh, the owner is really artistic.” TOP said in amazement.

Well it was Tiffany who design their bar. Seems that Tiffany and TOP have the same taste in art.

 “Ohh seems like the heaven hears your prayer Ri” TOP said watching the 3 girls entering the bar.

Now the two of them are watching the 3 girls as they seated the other table. Seungri falls his eyes on Seohyun who seems very sad and he became guilty because he was the reason behind her sadness.

“So the rumor was bothering her? But it’s not a big deal.” Seungri thought watching Seohyun.

TOP on Tiffany. “She’s hot on her outfit for today, but she hates me to the bone, I don’t care I hate her too” TOP thought.

A minute later Seungri is now walking towards Seohyun’s table. When Taeyeon saw Seungri she stands up with her signature poker face and this shocked Tiffany and Seohyun who turned their back and saw Seungri. Seohyun was now close to crying but she controlled it she also stands up ready to leave but Seungri stopped her by holding her wrist.

“Get off me!” Seohyun angrily said while doing her best to get off from Seungri’s grip.

“What’s wrong?” Seungri asked her.

“Yahhh you jerk why are you asking that? Don’t you know that all your fans were commenting bad words to Seohyun? Because of that ing rumor? Then you were asking now on what’s wrong to her?!” Tiffany said angrily

“It’s not a big thing, we can just deny it because it’s not true.” Seungri said.

“Well for you it’s not a big thing but for us especially Seohyun it’s really a big thing.” Tiffany said still angry.

“Seohyun-sshi, let’s talk about this, I’m sorry.” Seungri felt guilty.

“Get off me!” Seohyun was now shouting.

“Yahhh Seungri-sshi if she doesn’t want to talk don’t force her.” Taeyeon said also grabbing Seohyun’s arm.

But TOP also grabbed Taeyeon’s and Tiffany’s arm taking her away from Seungri and Seohyun. They were just 5 meters away from Seungri and Seohyun so that they can watch the two.

“Get off me TOP-sshi” Taeyeon said and TOP obliged.

 “GET OFFF ME!” Tiffany was now shouting then kick TOP’s private region.

“!! You Stephanie I will kill you” TOP angrily said while holding his pants. Taeyeon could only shake her head laughing

“Kill me now, now, TOP-sshi come on.” Tiffany said leaning her head forward to TOP challenging.

TOP then smell the sweet scent of Tiffany’s hair and got lost to it. When Taeyeon noticed TOP she faked a cough and eyed him and when TOP was now aware of what he is doing.

“You get off your head from my face, it’s smelly, yuck.” TOP was acting like he was going to puke.

Tiffany then smell hair and it doesn’t smell bad.

“Yahhh, you’re just acting like you hate the smell of my hair because you don’t want to tell the truth that it smells good.” Tiffany said angrily.

“Really your self-esteem is really a hundred percent rate and it’s not good for you, you might die because of that.” TOP is really pissing off Tiffany.

Because of that Tiffany pulled TOP’s hair and cursed. Taeyeon can only shake her heads because of their childishness.

Back to Seohyun and Seungri.

 “Seohyun-sshi I… I’m sorry for what happened, for my immature fans, I thought it wasn’t a big deal for you because it’s not true.” Seungri said.

“Did he really forget his promise to protect me?” Seohyun thought.

“Well if it is not a big deal for you Seungri-sshi, for me it is really a big deal, because I disappointed my parents, my friends, and also I’m disappointed to myself for trusting and believing in your promise that you will protect me.” Seohyun said now in a calmer voice.

“ I forget the promise.” Seungri thought.

“Seohyun-sshi, I’m really sorry, I really am, sorry for forgetting the promise.” Seungri almost kneel down.

“How can I trust you again, Seungri-sshi? Seohyun said as she is now walking towards her unnies.

“Let’s go unnies, I feel better now.” Seohyun said smiling.

Taeyeon and Tiffany obliged and now exiting the bar while TOP is now walking towards to Seungri who is now close to crying.

“It’s okay bro at least you already say sorry to her” TOP now comforting their maknae but Seungri just nodded.

“Let’s go home now, it’s late already” TOP informed Jiyong and Seungri. And they exited the bar.

YG RELEASED AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT THE DATING SCANDAL OF SEUNGRI. IT IS SAID THAT SEUNGRI ONLY HELP THE MODEL. SEUNGRI SAID SORRY TO THE MODEL AND BEGGED HIS FANS TO STOP THEIR BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE HER.