Chapter 1: The Start

Unordinary Fans

Incheon Airport

 

''Yah Seohyunnie are you sure that Tiffany will arrive at 8:00 am? It's already 8:30 am.'' Taeyeon hissed while watching her watch. They were waiting for Tiffany. After 2 yrs. of studying in the US Tiffany decided to go back in Korea to be with her friends again, she was living alone in the US and she really misses her family and friends, so she decided to go back.

 

''Neh unnie, she told me last night, please just be patient unnie, Tiffany unnie will arrive soon.'' Seohyun pleaded to Taeyeon.

 

While waiting....

 

''Waaaaah!'' ''Bigang!!!,'' ''OMG!'' Oppa!''

 

Bigbang were back from their world tour and as expected their fans were waiting them in the airport.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun's eardrum almost broke because of the voices of Bigbang's fans, they were screaming like crazy

 

''Daebak! What's wrong with those crazy fangirls? Waaaaa they are killing me. I don't really know why they like Bigbang, duuh they are like addict guys performing on the stage, they were like...'' Before Taeyeon could finish her sentence.

 

''HI GIRLS!'' A high pitched voice can be heard in the whole airport, even the fans of Bigbang heard it and look at the girl who owns that voice.

 

''Unnie! Tiffany unnie you're back.'' Seohyun excitedly hugs her unnie

 

''Yaaah what took you so long?'' Taeyeon asked as she was walking towards Tiffany. 

 

''Sorry girls if you waited long, there was just problem on the plane that I rode, but don't worry I’m here now. Group hug!” Tiffany said while offering a hug to her friends.

 

''It's okay unnie as long as your here now.'' Seohyun said while hugging her unnie

 

''Okay okay let's go. It’s so noisy here.'' Taeyeon said while breaking the hug

 

''What's wrong?'' Tiffany asked

 

''The wild kpop group was also here.'' Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she also noticed that the airport was almost empty because all people were now surrounding Bigbang.

 

''Ahh I see, just don't mind them. Let's go I’m hungry.” Tiffany said while grabbing Taeyeon and Seohyun's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side Bigbang were surrounded by guards so that they can be secured from their wild fans.

 

Seungri while looking around he noticed that there were three girls that seemed to be not interested in their arrival they were just talking like there is no Bigbang around.

 

''Didn't they know us? Not even curious what's happening? I didn't think there are also people that didn't care in our presence, it’s a good thing.” Seungri thought

 

Then Seungri's eyes landed on Seohyun's face and amazed

 

''Wow beautiful like an angel! The dress really fits on her''. Seungri thought as he examined Seohyun. To Seungri's luck he was pushed by Jiyong that's why his attention landed on Jiyong who is now smirking at him seems like he's teasing him. Then Seungri just rolled his eyes and back to the spot where he saw Seohyun, but then she is not there anymore.

 

''Ahhhh I hate you hyung! I’m going to see you again beautiful angel''. Seungri thought and smile like an idiot.

 

 


 

 

At the restaurant

 

''Waaaa I’m so hungry''. Tiffany said while raising her hand to call the attention of the waiter.

 

When the waiter arrive they order foods.

 

''Yaah Tiffany there are still tomorrow to eat, why did you order so much food?'' Taeyeon asked 

 

''Because I’m hungry and I miss eating Korean foods''. Tiffany reasoned.'' And besides Seohyunnie's parents owns this resto so no need to worry about the bill''. Tiffany joked.

 

''Taeyeon unnie let Tiffany unnie eat a lot, maybe she doesn’t want to get married and just let herself getting fat''. Seohyun joked and earned a laugh from Taeyeon.

 

''Yah Seohyun where did you learn that?'' Tiffany pouted.

 

''Sorry unnie''. Seohyun give her unnie a wink

 

''Ahm I'll just go to cr unnie''. Seohyun excuse herself from Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

While Seohyun was heading to the cr, she didn't notice that the floor was wet, there is no sign that the floor was wet though that's why she slipped good thing someone catch her.

 

''Gotcha''. The boy said while holding Seohyun. Be careful next time.

 

''Thank... Seohyun stopped when she saw the person who just saved her.

 

Dageun, Dageun, Dageun .Who’s that heartbeat? We can’t tell.

 

“Yaaah! Get off your hands from Seohyun!”. Taeyeon shouted.

 


A/N

*Hi! This is my first fanfiction, hope you will like it.

*I'm sorry for the grammars, I'm not good in english kekeke.

*The other characters were just fiction.