Quarell

Unordinary Fans

''She looks familiar.'' Seungri thought while examining Seohyun's face.

''Yah! Get off your hands from Seohyun!'' Taeyeon shouted and gain attention from the costumers, luckily two tables are only occupied because it was still early.

''Seohyun stay away from him!'' Taeyeon again shout.

''Unnie!'' Seohyun said in shock. While getting away from Seungri’s hold, but they didn’t notice that he was still holding her arm.

''Ahmm miss aren't you thankful that I saved your friend?'' Seungri asked

''No! So get off your hands from her!'' Taeyeon said angrily

''Hey what's happening here?'' Tiffany said running towards them. And also pissed when she saw the person who saved Seohyun but controlled herself.

“Let's go girls.” Tiffany said.

Bigbang notice the commotion so GD and TOP approached the chaos.

''Hey, what's.'' .... GD stopped as he saw who is involved in the chaos.

“Seungri?” He asked and eyed him asking what did he do?

''Hyung, I just help her because she was about to slip. But instead of saying thank you, she gets angry at me.'' Seungri pointed Taeyeon.

''Miss, aren't you thankful that our bro helped your friend who is about to slip and worse if he didn't help your sister maybe she'll be suffer from amnesia and forget all about you?'' Jiyong told Taeyeon

''Yahh, don't talk like that, back off!'' Tiffany angrily said

''Don't make me shut your mouth miss.'' TOP smirked on Tiffany. While Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

''So miss what do you want to tell??'' Jiyong asked

''Seohyun let's go.'' Taeyeon grabbed Seohyun. But before Taeyeon could walk Jiyong grabbed her arm.

''Get off me!'' Taeyeon angrily said while getting away from Jiyong's grip.

''At least say thank you before you leave.'' Jiying said 

''No!'' Taeyeon replied walking out

''Yaahh! don't you know who we are?'' TOP asked

''Yeah and we don't care.'' Tiffany said in English leaving TOP dumbfounded.

''Aish! that girl, she'll regret that she meets me today''. Jiyong said angrily.

''Relax bro, they were beautiful though.'' TOP said smirking.

''The hell I care, I am pissed now, let's go.'' Jiyong said walking out.

 


 In Bigbang's van

''Bro what just happened inside the resto? Seems like Jiyong is really pissed off.'' Taeyang asked TOP.

''There was just a misunderstanding between us and those beautiful chicks.'' TOP said while smirking.

''Beautiful chicks huh?'' Daesung said

''Indeed.'' Seungri added.

''Wait they look familiar; I think I saw them somewhere''. Seungri said trying to remember where did he saw the 3 girls.

''Yeah you saw them in the resto, idiot.'' Daesung tease Seungri.

''No! I saw them somewhere........Aaahh at the airport, remember what I told you that they were the only people who didn’t surround us when we were in the airport'' Seungri told his hyungs.

''Are they an anti-fan? How sad, we have a beautiful anti-fan.'' Seungri said in disappointment.

''We have a lot of fans; they are not a loss''. Jiyong said still angry.

''Relax bro. Maybe they were just having their monthly period, hahahah''. Daesung said

“She's really beautiful, so Seohyun was her name, bad luck I didn't recognize her earlier.'' Seungri murmured.

''Who's beautiful Ri?'' Taeyang asked

''Ahm nothing.'' Seungri lied.

''I think he's talking about the girl that he just saved. Right Ri?'' TOP said while tickling Seungri.

''Yeah, she's beautiful like an angel, her skin was soft and fair, her hair smells good and..'' Before Seungri could finish his sentence he earned a slap from Taeyang.

''Yahh you ert.'' Taeyang said

''No! I’m just telling the truth.'' Seungri defend himself

''Aren't you tired guys?'' Just sleep. Jiyong said tiredly

The whole ride of Bigbang was quiet because they were doing different stuffs.

Taeyang was scrolling his phone. Daesung was sleeping. TOP was reading the comments in his Instagram. Seungri was smiling silently remembering on what happened few hours ago. While Jiyong was still angry to the girl in the restaurant but can't also deny that she was really beautiful.