We meet again (SeoRi)

Unordinary Fans

Seohyun comfortably lying on her bed when her father knocked the door. She opened it and saw the serious face of her father.

“What happened Dad?” Seohyun asked.

“Honey can you do me a favor?” His dad asked her.

“Of course dad, what is it?” Seohyun asked.

“Well the model for our CF can’t make it tomorrow and I don’t have any other option” His dad explained and Seohyun can already get what his father’s favor.

“Do you want me to be the model of the CF dad?” Seohyun asked.

“If it is okay for you dear” Her dad answered.

“Of course dad if it is for you” Seohyun said.

“Don’t worry Seobaby you have someone to accompany with you. And sleep now you should be early tomorrow.” Her dad said.

“Okay dad. Goodnight” Seohyun kissed her father a goodnight.

“Do your best tomorrow dear” Her father said.

“I will dad” Seohyun assured.

She really is a daddy’s girl that’s why her mom was jealous sometimes because of their closeness but she really loves both of her parents so much. Even if her parents were busy of their business they didn’t become a bad parents to Seohyun.

Seohyun wake up early because she will be shooting the CF early. After doing all the things that she needs to do, she drives to the Kim’s studio.

AT KIM’S STUDIO

 “Good Morning ma’am Seo” The lady in front desk greeted her.

“Good Morning” Seohyun bowed at the lady.

Seohyun went to the studio where they will be going to shoot their CF and greeted all the staffs. Seohyun was indeed a good lady she must be young but she was already matured, even matured compared to her unnies who always hate Bigbang all the time, well she is also an anti-fan but not as over compared to her unnies.

She is now on her way to the make-up room when she saw the one member of a certain group they hated. To be exact the one member of Bigbang who saved her in their restaurant.

“Good Morning Ma’am Seohyun” The make-up artist greeted her.

“G... Good Morning” Seohyun was now nervous knowing that her partner in the CF is no other than Bigbang’s maknae, Seungri.

 “Hi! Good Morning, are you Seo Juhyun? My partner in the CF? I’m Lee Seugri fromBigBang” Seungri asked and offer a handshake to Seohyun. He was now jumping in happiness because he meets her again.

“Oh yes, nice to meet you Seungri-sshi, and you can call me Seohyun” Seohyun also extended her hands to handshake to Seungri.

Even Seohyun is an anti-fan she should be at least show a good manner to those people will be going to work with her.

On the other side Seungri was really happy that he wanted to jump in the building.

“Wow, she is really beautiful, like an angel, smells good, good fashion sense, and a very warm girl, actually my type” Seungri thought laughing by himself, fanaticizing Seohyun who is now doing her make-up.

“What is he doing? Is he crazy? Laughing by himself? Daebak. Really weird, I’m not regretting why I become his anti-fan” Seohyun thought while memorizing her script also observing Seungri at the side mirror.

“Ahm Seungri are you okay? Why are you laughing by yourself? Are you crazy?” Seungri’s manager asked him almost laughing while also looking at Seohyun.

And by that Seungri come back to the world and get back his composure and now reading his script.

“What are you telling noona? I’m not laughing maybe you’re just hungry, get a food now.” Seungri told his manager embarrassed as he notices that Seohyun was watching them in the entire conversation.

“Okay is everyone ready?” The director asked the PA.

“Yes the artists are ready.” The PA informed the director.

The CF shoot went well. In the CF they were advertising shoes and bags. They need to act sweet like holding hands while walking, acting like Seungri will kiss Seohyun but got dump, holding her waist, holding his neck, eye to eye, and most of all the almost kiss in the lips but that was the end of the CF because Seohyun will cover the camera with her bag. And end.

Seungri obviously enjoying the whole shooting and how he wishes that they will have many cuts from the director but to his dismay Seohyun is really good in acting so there was only one cut from the director, while on Seohyun she is uncomfortable doing it especially the last part but thanks to her professionalism she was not obvious at all.

“Seungri, can you go home by yourself, I need to go back to YGE because YG has something to tell me, is it okay? I will just ride a cab okay? Here’s your car key.” Seungri’s manager informed him.

“Okay noona take care, bye” Seungri says goodbye to his beloved manager.

 

 

Seohyun was now on the parking lot but to her luck her car has no gasoline, she didn’t notice earlier because she was running late on her shooting, she can’t also call someone for help because her load just expired a minute ago. And she also has something to do that’s why she is now panicking. Seungri was also on the parking lot and notice that Seohyun is almost crying kicking her car. So he needs to help her to gain plus points to her.

“Ahhm Seohyun-sshi is there any problem? Seugri asked Seohyun inside the car.

“Yes my car has no gasoline and my cellphone has no load so I can’t call anyone for help.” Seohyun tell Seungri.

“If it is okay for you, ahmm I can take you to where you want to go.” Seungri offered Seohyun with a smile.

“Ahmm it’s okay Seungri-sshi, I can manage” Seohyun trying to act that she’s really okay but then she’s not.

“Are you sure? You seem like you’re having a trouble a while ago. Don’t worry Seohyun-sshi I don’t bite” Seungri joked and make Seohyun smiled.

“She become more beautiful when she smiles” Seungri thought.

“So can you now accept my offer?” Seungri asked Seohyun.

“Am I going to say yes? Waaah Seo Juhyun you’re an anti-fan right? But you need to go now because you have some things to do. I think he really won’t bite kekekeke. But what if the unnies will know this and hate me? But I think he is a good guy though.” Seohyun was now weighing is she will take the offer or not.

“Earth to Seohyun-sshi, hello?” Seungri was waving his hands in front of now confuse Seohyun.

“What if someone will capture that I am riding in your car?” Seohyun ask Seungri.

“No, there’s no person in this parking lot.” He said while looking around the parking lot.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be involve in a scandal, I really hate that and I don’t want to hurt my family and friends. I don’t want to disappoint my parents. I’m very sensitive you know, you are Seungri of Bigbang you are popular, and oh my gosh your fans were wild” Seohyun told him.

“Trust me there were no scandal that will resurface between us, promise” Seungri assured her.

“How will you do that?” Seohyun asked him.

“Well, I will do anything just to protect you, I promise that” Seungri assured her.

“Ahhm okay, I trust you in this, just drop me in SJ building.” Seohyun told Seungri while also looking around the parking lot.

“Okay Seohyun-sshi just trust me, get in now” Seungri told her.

*click*

“This picture will be the hot topic tomorrow.” The unknown man was smiling evilly while looking at the picture where Seohyun was entering Seungri’s car

The drive was silent, Seungri was being so careful in driving because he might hurt the angel beside him. Same as Seohyun she is also nervous. What if someone sees them? What if someone will capture them together in a car? That was the questions that was bothering her throughout the drive. And when they reached the SJ building they bid goodbyes.

“Thanks for the ride Seungri-sshi, and take care.” Seohyun bid her goodbye before getting off to the car.

“You’re welcome Seohyun-sshi, take care” Seungri said with assuring smile to her.

Seohyun get off from his car. Seungri was now smiling like an idiot.

“Wow I really can’t believe it, she really smells good, I think I’m already addicted to her scent, she’s really beautiful too and her fashion sense, wow. She was really my ideal type.”  Seungri was now squealing like a teenage girl who just saw her crush.

“He’s good and gentleman, maybe I’m wrong to think that he is a jerk.” Seohyun thought smiling while entering their building.