Chapter 4: We meet again (TopFany)

Unordinary Fans

''Waaaah time to work.'' Tiffany said while waking up

Then she took a bath its already 9 AM and their photoshoot will start on 10 AM so she is now panicking. Since the studio was far from their house so she need to quickened her move.

On the other hand TOP also panicking because he doesn't want to be late and its already 9:30 AM.

On the studio....

"Good Morning Ma'am Steph.''

The staff greeted happily to Tiffany who is now walking at the Kim's studio. Yes you heard it right it was Kim's studio, Taeyeon's family owned the one of the most famous studio in Asia, many local and international celebrities did their photoshoot, did their recording, and did their music video on that studio. 

[Message]

Tiffany I’m sorry I can't make it to come to our studio, I’m here at my Dad's office right now, we will be having a meeting, don't worry I'll treat you tomorrow. Taeyeon texted Tiffany.

Tiffany while reading the message was a little bit disappointed because Seohyun can't also come because she is also busy.

''Aigooo it is really hard to have a friends who are rich, they are all busy.'' Tiffany thought.

''Ahhm ma'am Steph you can now go to the room to do your make-up.'' The staff informed Tiffany.

While Tiffany was doing her make-up...

''I’m sure that your chemistry with your partner will be great.'' The PA of Tiffany told her

''What? Partner?'' Tiffany asked in shock

''Why? Didn't your father inform you?'' The PA replied

''No, he didn't tell me anything, maybe he forgets.'' Tiffany said

''Unnie do you know who is my partner in the photoshoot?'' Tiffany asked

''It's.... Oh he's already here.'' The PA informed

''Annyeong haseyo Choi Seunghyun imnida.'' TOP greeted the staff

While Tiffany was freezing because of shock, she can't believe that she is now working with Bigbang's TOP, the group member that she hated the most.

''Hi!'' TOP greeted her and sits to the other cubicle to do his make-up.

“Oh she’s beautiful” TOP thought.

''Hi!'' Tiffany simply said getting out from the room since she is done with her make-up.

''Unnie I can't do it.'' Tiffany said

''Why?'' The PA asked

''I don't want to work with him. I'll tell dad that I’m backing out''. Tiffany said

''Tiffany do you want your dad to be disappointed? Look Tiffany this is a big project of your company and we need to pass this to the investors next week, so we really have to do it now, please Steph.'' The PA pleaded.

''Okay fine, I'll do it''. Tiffany said in defeat. ''Just don't ask why I don't like to work with him''

''Yes ma'am.” The PA said

When all of them are ready the staff called them to begin the photoshoot. Tiffany is now wearing hi-wasted shorts that emphasizes her white fair skin while on top she wears long sleeves checkered crop top, she wears light make-up. TOP was mesmerized by her beauty since the day that he saw her at the resto. While Tiffany can't deny that TOP was handsome on what he's wearing. TOP was wearing checkered polo shirt, with skinny jeans that emphasizes his long leg. They are like a couple that is having a date at Han River.

''Okay now Top and Tiffany hold each other's hands and look at each other seems like you’re in love.'' The cameraman instructed TOP and Tiffany

''What?!!'' Tiffany asked in shock and gain an why look from TOP

''Is there any problem Steph?'' The cameraman asked

''No!'' Tiffany replied

''Why mesmerized by my face?'' TOP asked Tiffany smirking

''You wish'' Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

The photoshoot went well, even though Tiffany was still uncomfortable because there were a lot of skinship during the photoshoot but thanks to her professionalism it's not that obvious. 

After the photoshoot......

"You look familiar" TOP said approaching Tiffany

"And then?" Tiffany replied angrily

"Wooo woo, are you angry? Since we start the photoshoot you seem like you’re not in the mood. What did I do wrong huh?" TOP ask in curiosity

"You don't need to know okay, mind your own business" Tiffany replied

"Okay okay since I’m an understanding person I let it slide" TOP proudly said.

"Whatever" Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

"Well since we will be going to work again next time, would you mind if I get your number?" TOP said.

It is not just the work reason why TOP likes to get Tiffany's number. The truth is he would like to be friends with her because she is different from the girls that he meets, he also finds her hot and beautiful. Tiffany doesn't really care who he is, that he is Bigbang's TOP. She is fierce and most of all beautiful.

"No" Tiffany answered

"Why?" TOP questioned

"I just don't like" Tiffany replied getting her things and ready to go.

"Don't you like me?" TOP said gaining an evil stare from Tiffany

''I mean don't you like me to be your friend?" TOP clarifies

"Sorry but no, I have a lot of friends" Tiffany answer

"Isn't it cool that you have a Bigbang friend?” TOP proudly said again

"Cool huh? I have a lot of friends in your industry, much better than Bigbang.'' Tiffany said angrily because TOP sounds like really proud.

"Yaaaah do you hate us that much? Are you one of our anti-fan?" TOP said while walking towards Tiffany

"Yes, so? What can you do about it?" Tiffany said raising her eyebrows.

"I can do anything'' TOP seductively said leaning forward to Tiffany.

Tiffany is now frozen. They are now just inches apart they can smell each other’s scent. 

"Gosh he smells good" Tiffany thought.

"Damn this anti-fan really smells like a flower. I want to kiss you so badly" TOP thought

Before the thought of TOP will become reality. Tiffany slap him.

"Yahh that hurts" TOP complain.

"I don't care, I’m your anti-fan so I can do things that will hurt you" Tiffany said

"I will make you to be my number one fan Tiffany-sshi" TOP assured

""Dream high TOP-sshi" Tiffany said leaving TOP alone at the make-up room.

While TOP smiling like an idiot, remembering their almost kiss. He can't still believe that he has a beautiful anti-fan.

"Beautiful anti-fan" TOP thought while smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's weekend and the parents of TTS went abroad to have their one-month convention about their business since they were business partners they were also friends during high school. Tiffany and Seohyun decided to stay at Taeyeon's house since last year was their last stay at their house.

''Good morning ma'am Miss Taeyeon was on her room'' the maid tell Tiffany and Seohyun while entering the house.

Tiffany and Seohyun nodded as they were heading towards Taeyeon's room.

Taeyeon's room 

''Gosh I’m so stress'' Taeyeon hissed watching her schedule through her laptop.

Then someone knocked.

''Get in, it's not lock'' Taeyeon commanded.

''Unnie!'' Seohyun said hugging her unnie

''Hey Tae seems your pissed? What happened?'' Tiffany asked 

''I’m stress at my schedule, look I have a recording to handle next week and they said it is a big artist uncle YG personally requested me. I don't know how to handle, I’m so stress.'' Taeyeon explained almost crying.

She's not really an expert in handling a recording session. Yes, she has a good voice and record songs so many times, though it's not being produce, so it's her first time to handle a recording session, well she knows a little bit of it. And it is big because her favorite uncle personally requested her no other than YG (just pretend that he's Taeyeon's uncle) .The president of YG entertainment. Of course his uncle knows that she's an anti-fan of Bigbang but he just let her, but in a condition that if he need something to Taeyeon she'll agree. So what can Taeyeon do?

''Where's Jiwoong oppa? He can help you to do that since he was a pro'' Seohyun asked while breaking the hug.

''He's on a vacation and he doesn't want me to disturb him'' Taeyeon said.

''Ahhh poor Taeyeon. But I know you can do that, were just here supporting you'' Tiffany assured giving Taeyeon her eye smile.

''Now I’m curious who's that big artist since uncle YG requested you, so I think it's really a something'' Tiffany ask in confusion and curiosity.

Taeyeon and Seohyun also thinking in curiosity. All of them were now thinking.

''Don't worry unnie if we are available that day we will surely accompany you to your studio'' Seohyun said in assurance.

''Thank you girls'' Taeyeon said hugging her sisters.

''Okay okay let's stop this. Uhhhm how about the usual thing?'' Taeyeon asked them and smile evilly.

You know that usual thing already? Well their being an anti-fan again to Bigbang. They will go to a website where news about kpop was being updated every minute and if they will see a news about Bigbang they will comment bad things about them. They will do that if they were together and bored. Now they were seated on Taeyeon's bed opening the website and Taeyeon was the first to open the website and the first thing she saw make her eyes widened.

''Yaaaah Hwang MiYoung What's this?''! Taeyeon said angrily handling her phone to Tiffany.

''What's that?'' Tiffany asked in confusion but when she saw the picture and news her eyes widened too, as well as Seohyun.

[Article]

BIGBANG's TOP IS THE FIRST KOREAN ARTIST TO BE A MODEL FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CLOTHING LINE ‘STEPH’. AND LOOK AT HIS PARTNER IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT, SEEMS LIKE THEY WILL MAKE A GOOD COUPLE, THEIR CHEMESTRY WAS INDEED GOOD. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS VIP’s?

[+1643 / -283] It's just a photoshoot though. No need to worry VIP.

[+1098 / -364] Who's that ing slot seems like she was flirting with my oppa.

[+2341 / -645] Hey girl back off TOP is just for Park Bom.

[+1764 / -534] She's pretty though, and if they were dating I'll support them.

[+1634 / -465] Yeah I agree with you.

[+423 / -323] Sluuuuut!

Tiffany reading the comments is now really pissed. But also thanked that there were people who supported her.

''Tiffany what's with this photo?'' Taeyeon asked again but now in a calm voice.

''Remember what I told you about our clothe collection I am modeling with? That's it but my dad also paid Bigbang's TOP to be model too, so I don't have a choice and I don't want to disappoint dad. I’m sorry I didn't tell you guys, but it's just only a photoshoot and I’m not nice at him during that time'' Tiffany explained sadly.

''It's okay unnie we just don't want you to be bash because of his crazy fangirls, look at you right now, you're so sad because of the comments'' Seohyun said holding Tiffany's hand.

Seohyun is right she is being bash because of that stupid picture.

''Just don't worry anymore Tiff I will tell my aunt about it'' Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon's auntie was the owner of a media outlet just like Dispatch, Sports Korea, etc.

So they proceed with their so called ''usual thing'' but Tiffany didn't join them because she was affected with the comments. She is now really pissed especially to TOP because he is the reason of all of what's happening to her.

Now let's read another comments of the picture.

[+1324 / -534] Plastic surgery!

[+234 /-546] Yeah right, go to hell flirt!

[+2413 / -534] Yaaaah! As if that girl will like your oppa, she's too beautiful! (Taeyeon)

[+1324 / -645] What the hell is this girl talking about? TOP oppa is very charismatic and all the girls fall in love with him.

[+2131 / -524] As if your oppa didn't date her, do you think that he will date you? Stupid (Seohyun)

[+2134 / -651] No, because he is just for Bom unnie.

[+2092 / -509] Whatever delusional(Taeyeon)

of course Taeyeon knows that Bom and TOP is impossible because she is friend with Bom, and Bom has already a boyfriend.

[+1398 /-451] Get out this website you girls!

[+645 / -654] Why should we? Is this your website? (Seohyun)

They were really now pissed especially to TOP because of him being sweet to Tiffany in the picture, his fans were getting wild and bashing Tiffany who is now lying on the bed just staring at nowhere.

''Poor Fanny/Unnie'' Taeyeon and Seohyun thought at the same time.