Beach

Unordinary Fans

Bigbang was now in their practice room resting after their dance practice for their upcoming world tour. The rest of the Bigbang members ask what happened to the party yesterday.

“Well it was good, our anti-fans were the daughter’s of our parent’s friends.” Jiyong told them.

“Really? Daebak. It was destiny. Look you meet them at the restaurant, they became your partner in photoshoot, in CF, and recording, they even rumored that they were your girlfriends, well except for Jiyong, and now they the daughter’s of your parent’s gang. Destiny really works.” Daesung was now in disbelief. And the rest of the group are also now thinking.

 “Yaaah hyung where did you and Tiffany go? You two were gone for an half hour.” Jiyong ask TOP.

“I don’t know, I’m just having a smoke outside the mansion.” TOP denied but Jiyong didn’t believe him.

“Really? Why is your hair became messy? Because of the wind? I saw a kiss mark on Tiffany’s neck too. And both of your lips were swollen” Jiyong said and gain an ohhh reaction from the other Bigbang member. TOP caught off guard but denied it again.

“How about you? Where did you and Taeyeon go? You were also gone for almost one hour and you come back together.

“I don’t know where she go either I also have a smoke in their living room”Jiyong  also denied.

“I don’t believe you I also saw a kiss mark on Taeyeon’s shoulder and neck, her dress get messy even the zipper didn’t zip well, and her hair and your hair was messy.” TOP was now asking their leader who is now also caught off guard and gain a louder ohhh from the other members but denied it also.

“Wow, seems like you were enjoying the accompany of the anti-fan.” Taeyang joked and high five with Daesung.

“How about you Ri and your angel?” Daesung asked to the quiet Seungri.

“Nothing much, she still hates me.” Seungri said.

“It’s okay bro, she will forgive you soon.” Taeyang comfort their maknae.


Another one month has passed, Bigbang finish their world tour successfully, the dating scandal involving them was still there. YG give one month break before their comeback, he also said while they were having their break they should find inspiration to write a song. Their parents said that they know a resort that is far from Korea where they can relaxed, far from media and fans. So Jiyong, Seungri and TOP will definitely go, Taeyeng and Daesung said that they will follow them on the resort they just have something to do. The girls as usual, very busy in their office but find time for each other. Their parents give them a month to have a vacation, their parents said that they know a resort that is far from Korea where they can relaxed, far from from stress, so they will definitely go it’s summer though. They didn’t know that this was a plan of their parents.

Flashback:

“Why don’t we set them up on a vacation, I heard 3 months from now Bigbang will be having a 1 month vacation.” Mrs. Choi said.

“You were right, we should close that resort for one month, and let them do all the stuffs without any help from the resort staffs, we should also give them a vacation.” Mrs. Lee also suggested.

“Do you think that they won’t fight there?” Mr. Seo asked.

“I don’t think so, maybe they will just fight for one week, but I’m sure that they will become friends after that vacation.” Mr. Kim said.

“And I hope they will find love there.” Mrs. Kim said chuckling.

The plan was on and they hope that it will become successful.


It is the girls who first arrive in the resort, the driver said that he will comeback after 1 month, there is no signal there and only seldom vehicles passes by, but it is okay for them because the beach were very beautiful, seems like they were in a paradise, they also know that the resort was being closed for one month by the request of their parents. Perks of having a rich parents. They were now heading to their different room in the house. Well the resort has a big house and has a eight room and their parents told them to stay on that house. They get out in their room just wearing their summer outfit, they decided to walk nearby the sea.

An hour later the boys also arrived but they bring with them their respective car.There were no signal and really far from the city of Korea. Then can now relaxed and be stress free and a perfect place to write a song. They were now heading to their different rooms in the house. Well their parents told them to stay there. Seungri noticed that it there was a bag in hid room but just ignored it. They first take a nap because they were tired of the whole trip. It is already night when Seohyun decided to go to her room and change her clothes, Tiffany and Taeyeon wants to stay awhile and tour a little more. Seohyun didn’t notice that someone is taking a bath in her room because she was listening a music in her ipod until.

“Who are you? Why are you in my room” The boy ask just wearing just a towel on his waist. Since his voice was a little loud Seohyun heared it and when she turned her back.

“Ahhhhh!! My eyes! Seungri-sshi!!What are you doing here?! Why aren’t you wearing anything?!” Seohyun shouts in all her might because she was shocked that Seugri was on her room and he just drop his towel and left nothing covering his body.

“S..Seohyun-sshi?!!AHHH!! Oh my Gosh!” Seungri also shouts when he realize that he dropped the towel that he’s wearing, and worst Seohyun saw it.

The rest of the people hear the noise in the room, Taeyeon and Tiffany run fast to Seohyun’s/ Seugri’s room as well as Jiyong and TOP. It is Taeyeon and Tiffany who first arrived in the room.

“What are you doing in Seohyun’s room Seungri-sshi?! Are you following her?!” Taeyeon asked angrily.

“N..No Taeyeon-sshi we..we are having a vacation to.” Seungri explained nervously.

“Seungri what happened? What……” Jiyong asked entering the room but got froze as he saw the 3 girls as well as TOP.

They were all now froze in disbelief that they meet again. They were now sitting in the couch in the living room, it was Tiffany who break the ice.

“What are you doing here?” She asked the boys.

“Is it obvious that we are here in a vacation?” TOP asked her back.

“Yeah it is, but why in this resort?” Tiffany asked again.

 “Well our parents told us it is nice here and far from noise, so we decided to have a vacation here.” Jiyong answered.

“Really?! Aren’t you guys following us?!” Taeyeon asked in a loud voice and gain an are you serious look from the boys.

“Really? I can’t believe you and Stephanie really are the same you both have a high self-esteem.” TOP said while laughing and gain an shut-up look from the girls.

“Maybe yougirls are following us, maybe you were just pretending that you were our anti-fans but the truth is you were our obsessed fans.” Jiyong also said while laughing having a high-five with TOP.

“Huh! You wish, even if you were the last group in this country we won’t be your fans, over our dead y body!” Taeyeon said pissed.

“y huh?” Jiyong looked Taeyeon from head to foot and smirk. Taeyeon just give him a I will kill you look.

“Why is Seungri is in Seohyun’s room?! Didn’t he see her bag?!” Tiffany asked again.

“He was exhausted in the trip that’s why maybe he didn’t notice.” TOP explained.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked not convinced in the answer.

“So are you saying that Seungri is a ert?” Jiyong asked in disbelief.

“Well I didn’t say that. Why is he really ert? Well birds on the same feathers flock together.” Taeyeon said gaining an angry look from the boys.

They were now fighting. The maknae’s were just silent the entire argument of their unnies and hyungs until Seohyun talked.

“STOP!” Seohyun shouts obviously tired listening to her unnies fighting with the boys.

“Unnies let’s just let them stay here, they were just also having a vacation, we are all here exhausted in our works and we need a break, please stop fighting. Even if we were their anti-fans we should respect them because they were older than us, and they were just human. And Bigbang boys please also respect us. We are really your anti-fan but we are not a bad person, we were just using our freedom of doing what we want,  hope that you can understand us. We,  girls are emotional, Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie may look strong but they can also feel hurt. So please stop arguing on something if you want to stay then stay if not just go home, and let’s have peace right now.” Seohyun said in a calmer voice. The person in the living room get silent and agree on what Seohyun said. Seungri was more attracted to her because of her words. Seohyun go to her room. But she get out and said.

“Seungri-sshi if you want to have this room you can have this and I will be the one who will transfer.” Seohyun said to Seungri.

“It’s okay Seohyun-sshi I will transfer to other room.” Seugri said and gain a nod from Seohyun. He then go to Seohyun room to get his things and transfer to other room.

There were 4 of them who is now in the living room still silent, and again it is Tiffany to break the ice.

“Seohyun is right, we should stop fighting.”Tiffany said.

“The two of you is the one who will start a fight.” TOP said gaining a sharp look from Tiffany.

“Ohhh y” TOP thought.

“Are we going to start a fight again?” Jiyong said looking to TOP and Tiffany.

“Let’s stop this and just enjoy our vacation, well the more the merrier.” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Beautiful” Jiyong thought.

“We were still your anti-fan, but let’s all enjoy this vacation and forget all the fights that we have in the past. Deal?” Tiffany said.

“Deal.” The three answered.

“Let’s sleep now” Jiyong said and all of them are now heading to their respective rooms with the feeling of excitement for their vacation.

 

Tiffany’s room

TOP’s room

Jiyong’s room

Taeyeon’s room

Seohyun’s room

Seungri’s room

Vacant room

Vacant room

This is the room arrangement

 

 

 

 


The first week of their vacation was a bit awkward,they eat together, they have a group (GTae,TOPFany,SeoRi) to cook, clean the house and wash the dishes, there were still argument in little things, but they enjoy accompanying each other, they enjoy their vacation, Seohyun already forgive Seungri because she can see that he already repaying his wrongdoing by his effort: He cooks her favorite food and prepare a dinner date with the help of GTOP and TaeNy, well TaeNy still don’t like Seungri but they pity him that’s why they help him. But Seohyun again refuse to trust Seugri again, not now.

Taeyeon and Jiyong became close and got teased their friends also Tiffany and TOP but they just said that they were just want the vacation to be great. It’s a miracle that Taeyeon and Jiyong didn’t make-out after every fight, they were just ignore each other and got close again. Tiffany and TOP on the other hand will always fight and do childish act to pissed each other. They even substitute Taeyeon and Jiyong with their make-out after every fight, yes they did it almost every day after their fight, well it’s TOP who always start the fight because he knows that he will be the winner after their fight. But again Tiffany will just say that they should forget it and act like theres nothing happened.

Day by day Seungri is falling deeper in love with Seohyun, he found her beautiful in every move that she’ll make, he got mesmerize when she stare at him, he got weak when she smile, and he got lost when she talk to him, cheezy may it sound but it’s his true feelings, he wants to kiss Seohyun badly, owning her beautiful body, and by just imagining that you can see a playful smile plastered on Seungri’s face. Jiyong can’t deny that he has falling slowly for Taeyeon, she is a leader type, she guides Tiffany and Seohyun on what to do, she knows the household chores despite of her status, she is beautiful, fierce, good body, porcelain skin, a good kisser, charming, hot, God fearing and family oriented (his ideal type). TOP, well he likes Tiffany from the very start because she was hot and beautiful, but now he is more attracted to her because she knows to do household chores despite of her status, God fearing, family oriented, fierce, artistic, her eyesmile can make him weak, her skin was soft, her body was wow, and her lips are sweet that he wants to eat it (his ideal type). ert Seungri,TOP and Jiyong. They were sure of it that they like them, they just need time to confess everything to them, well it is not that easy for them because they didn’t know if they also feel the same, they were an anti-fan right? They hate them, but they should try, atleast they won’t regret because they try.

The girls gotten to know the real Jiyong, TOP, and Seungri, they were wrong that they are bad boys, addict, etc., but still they were their anti-fan, but not as brutal as other anti-fans, they were just having fun of them. They found them funny and easy to be with, the boys shared their experiences and training, the anti-fans that are always makes their blood boil and by that confession the girls raise their both hands and said they were not that kind of anti-fan and the boys find it cute; the good feeling when the concert was successful, the scandals, and many. The girls find it sad and pity them because they were draining themselves just to make their fans happy, so they decided good to them from then on.

The girls also shared their negative side of being a heiress, going to a meeting almost everyday, stressing themselves to be as good as their parents, doing everything just to make their parents proud of them, and a  problem that what if they can’t be a successful heiress and make the company that their parents build lost. There were also a positive side, they can travel around the globe, they can have whatever they want, and also their parent’s were very good parents to them, they never force them to work in the company but it’s what they want, they didn’t hear any dissapointing words from their parents except Seohyun, well you know why. The entire week was indeed a good week for them and they enjoyed it very much and they were expecting that the following week will be much better.

 


*Hi I'm back, I just updated 7 chapters because I was guilty that I didn't update for a long time.

*I'm sorry for the grammar, thank you for subscribing and commenting. It is all my inspiration in writing.

*Hope you like it.