Confession

Unordinary Fans

Another week for them, now they were already eight because Taeyang and Daesung followed them in the resort they become more happy by the accompany of the two. Believe it or not they were now friends, but again they said that they still their anti-fan of Bigbang, but not them, the normal Jiyong, TOP, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, who is not infront of the camera. They already composed some songs inspired by the girls. The boys discover that the girls has a good voice and they can also dance gracefully. It is when the girls were at the dance studio located at the resort, they were trying to make a stepping on Taeyeon’s new composed song ‘‘Holler’’ the boys’ jaw was indeed dropped because of what they have saw. When the girls saw the boys, they approached them and grab their hair and warned the boys that if they tell it to anybody they will surely kill them. They fight again. After that incident the girls are more open to their talent, they will have a jamming nearby the beach, they will sing, stare at each other passionately (SeoRi, TOPFany, GTae), Daesung and Taeyang feel the love in the air and they also feel that they were the third wheel, but they would  just deny and said that they were just friends.

The girls were gotten more close to the boys, they may be an anti-fan, well they were friends now, they become attracted to the boys ( Jiyong, TOP, Seungri). They were girls too, getting attracted to opposite was just normal. It is true, they hate Bigbang but they like the normal Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seughyun, Lee Seunghyun, Kang Daesung and Dong Youngbae who is not acting cool infront of the camera. They discover a lot from them. They discover that they were not the Bigbang that they said: addict, scandalous, etc., they were just human too, they get hurt and get sad, needs love and fell inlove. Did they started falling for the boys? Because the boys were already falling for them.

 Seohyun find Seungri funny, cute, family oriented,  well-manared, clumsy, crazy (about her), talented and handsome (no doubt). Tiffany finds TOP as a hot guy, handsome (obviously), family oriented, intelligent, well-manared, knows how to do household chores and she also found that he was her ideal man. Taeyeon found Jiyong a bad boy, fierce, handsome, hot, talented (no need to ask), God fearing, family oriented, well-manared, knows how to do household chores, and she found out that Jiyong can pass her ideal type.

One week before they leave in the resort they found themselves nearby the sea encircling the bonfire, Jiyong holding the guitar all of them are now singing, they were also playing truth or dare.

“Okay let’s start.” Daesung officiated the game. He turn the bottle and it is pointed to Taeyang.

“Truth or Dare?” Daesung ask him.

“Truth” Taeyang answered.

“Are you dating now?” Taeyeon ask nosily and it makes Jiyong a little bit jealous.

“Why are you interested to know? Do you like him?” Jiyong ask obvious that he was jealous.

“Is it bad to ask huh?!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Ohhh I smell lovers quarell here, stop that okay.” Daesung teased the two when he noticed that they were starting an argument again.

“I also smell jealousy here” Seungri also teased and gain a slap from Jiyong.

“Okay okay let’s continue” Seohyun said.

“Well I’m not dating right now,but girls if you know someone who is single you can tell me” Taeyang said.

“Sure!” The girls answered excitedly.

This time it is Taeyang who turn the bottle and it landed to Daesung. He choose truth.

“Okay bro, how are you and Sunny?’’ TOP asked.

“Well we’re okay, going strong.” Daesung answered giddily.

“Sunny? The niece of the President of SM Entertainment?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes.” How did you know?” Daesung asked.

“Well she’s my cousin.” Tiffany told Daesung.

“Really? Daebak the world is just really small.” Daesung said in amazement.

Now it’s Daesung’s turn to turn the bottle and it landed to Seohyun. She choose truth.

“What is your ideal type of a man?” Taeyang asked.

“Hmmm, someone who can keep his promise, and someone who trustworthy.” Seohyun told him. When she was done saying all malicious eyes were now landed to Seungri who is now bowing his head because of guilt again, and when he noticed them….

“What?” Seungri asked.

“Nothing” They all said in chorus.

It’s Seohyun’s time to turn the bottle and it landed to TOP. He choose dare.

“Okay bro, kiss the person who is close to your ideal type.” Jiyong said.

Dageun Dageun Dageun Someone’s heart was beating very fast.

“Okay then.” TOP was now roaming and then he go to Taeyeng and kiss him in the cheeks. Too much of Tiffany’s dismay.

“Yaaah what did you just do? You should kiss a girl pabo. Are you gay?” Taeyang said while wipping his cheeks. They all laugh.

“You didn’t tell that it should be a girl, and besides you are everyone’s ideal type bro” TOP said while laughing.

“I should kiss Tiffany then” TOP thought while looking at Tiffany.

TOP turned the bottle and it landed to Taeyeon. She choose truth.

“Okay Taeyeon-sshi, are you dating right now? What is your ideal man.” Daesung asked her.

“Yaaah, why is it that the questions were many. Should I answer the two?” Taeyeon asked.

“YES” They all answer. While looking at Jiyong who is now nervous if he can pass Taeyeon’s ideal type.

“Hmmm, I’m not dating right now.” She first answer and gain an ohhhh from the group while eyeing Jiyong.

“I like a boy who is God fearing, family oriented, well-manared, older than me, handsome of course, and talented.” Taeyeon said.

“Wow Jiyong hyung, all her ideal type was already on you. Taeyeon noona, if ever, can Jiyong hyung court you?” Seungri asked. The group was now staring at Taeyeon waiting for an answer. Taeyeon stare at Jiyong who is now looking nervous.

“Ahhhm, let’s go to sleep guys, I’m already sleepy, and besides it’s already late .” Taeyeon said while getting up and get a nod from the other, but Tiffany wants to stay a bit. They were now on their respective room when TOP decided to go out and check for Tiffany. TOP found Tiffany at the seaside.

“Hey, aren’t you sleepy?” He said. Tiffany’s back was facing him, she didn’t even bother to turn her head to see who it is.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Tiffany answered. Still didn’t turn her head. Seems like she already know who it is.

“If they just say that I should kiss a girl that is close to my ideal type, I will kiss you.” TOP confessed. Tiffany didn’t answer.

“We’ve been closer this past week and I gotten to know you better, the real Stephanie, who is charming, knows how to do household chores despite of her status, family oriented and many other beautiful things” TOP confess, he step forward and hug Tiffany from the back. She didn’t pull away and just close her eyes cherishing the moment.

Dageun Dageun Dageun. Their heartbeat was really fast right now.

“Am I falling for you Seunghyun? Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel that I am protected by your embrace?” Tiffany thought.

TOP made Tiffany face him. Their faces were now inches apart, their forehead were now touching. Then Tiffany pulled him and kiss him passionately, they were running out breath when TOP said.

“I like you Hwang Miyoung” TOP said with his eyes full of honesty. Tiffany can see it, but…

Tiffany pulled away.

“Look Tiffany, I am not forcing you to answer me right now. I know it is impossible for you to like me because you hate me, you are my anti-fan right? But can you please give me a chance to like you. When we return to Korea I hope that you can think and identify            your feelings, you have anytime to call me. I am not playing with you Steph, I’m serious about my feelings, we may be start as an enemy but it may end that two of us will be happy.” TOP said while looking Tiffany straight in the eyes. Tiffany just nod. TOP then walk away but before that he kissed Tiffany’s forehead and said Goodnight.

“What should I do? Should I give him a chance? Do I like him? Why is it when he is near me my heart beats so fast? Ahhh Hwang Miyoung!” Tiffany thought.

 

Seohyun get out from her room because she was thirsty, when she open the door she also saw Seungri.

“Seungri?” Seohyun said and Seungri turned his back.

“S…Se…Seohyun?” Seungri asked her nervously.

“Where are you going?” Seohyun asked him.

“I will just go to the kitchen to get some water.” Seungri answered.

“Ahhh I see, let’s go together then, I’m thirsty too.” Seohyun said while smiling. Seungri also smile.

“He become more handsome when he smile.” Seohyun thought. Thruthfully he admired Seungri but his scandals makes him bad for her.

They went to the kitchen and get water. Seungri being a gentleman he also get a water for Seohyun. They were having fun in the kitchen, Seohyun try to hide her giddiness everytime Seungri smiles, she admires his facial features, as well as Seungri. She discover that he’s scandal was 99.9% false.

“What about the 1%?” Seohyun asked.

“It’s time Seungri” Seungri thought.

“Well I have this scandal that I consider true, it is when my partner in a CF needs my help and I ask her to ride in my car since she was having hard time and seems like she’s in a hurry.” Seungri said smiling.

“Is it?” Seohyun said confuse.

“But that scandal makes her become angry at me because I didn’t fulfill my promise that I’m going to protect her no matter what and I’m really guilty of what happen.” Seungri said with sadness in his eyes. Seohyun on the other hand felt pity towards him but just keep quiet. She let him continue.

“All the scandal that I am dating makes me angry but with that scandal that I am dating with that girl makes me happy, very happy, and hoping that it was true but it’s not because she hates me, well she already forgive me but still.” Seungri told her while looking in her eyes.

“Seungri” That’s the only word that Seohyun can manage to say. She was out of words because her heart now was beating crazily.

“Seohyun calm down” Seohyun thought.

They were now staring at each other admiring each part of their face, it is Seungri who broke the staring game and continue.

“I always admire her beauty from afar since I saw her in the airport, she was beautiful as angel but it’s just a minute of admiration because she left already. I saw her at the restaurant on the same day I save her because she was about to slip, my heart at that time when I saw her was beating really fast, but her friends gets mad at me, I didn’t expect that they were our anti-fan, our beautiful anti-fan. When I was offered to do a CF I didn’t expect that she were my partner, when she introduce herself and offer a shakehand my heart again beats fast. Maybe I look crazy to her because I was laughing at myself but the truth is I’m just very happy to see her again and to work with her. When we did our CF I was praying that there will be many cuts so I can be with her for a long time but I was very dismay that she was too good that we only have one cut.” Seungri said smiling.

Seohyun now was very touch of what he was saying, her heart was beating faster and faster. Maybe her admiration for him began to level-up into something. He continued.

“After one month I saw her again at the reunion of my parents. I didn’t expect that she was the daughter of my parent’s friend, she’s really beautiful at that night, I can’t take my eyes from her. Day by day as I think about her I can say that I am falling for her, and now she is infront of me looking so beautiful under the moonlight.” Seungri continued his story ang look at Seohyun when he said the last sentence.

“I hope she likes me too. And if not, I hope she can fully forgive me, atleast.” Seungri said still looking at her with sad eyes.

Seohyun was caught off guard, it is obvious that he was refering to her. Her heart now was beating so fast.

 “S…Seohyun? You know who am I refering right?” Seungri asked because he noticed that Seohyun was quiet all the time.

“Ahhhm, S..Seungri. I already forgive you, and…… ughhh otteokke, what should I say” Seohyun now was now panicking. Seungri chuckled while watching Seohyun in panick.

“Don’t panick.” Seungri said while holding Seohyun’s shoulder and noticed that Seohyun is blushing.

“Cute” Seungri thought.

“Ohh my Gosh, his warm hands makes me shiver, why am I blushing? uggh I hate this” Seohyun thought panicking.

 

 

Taeyeon can’t sleep, so she decided to go out to have some air, and she was shocked because Jiyong was there too, since it’s been a month and they were friends they were now comfortable talking with each other.

“Can’t sleep?” Taeyeon asked Jiyong and sits beside him.

“Yes, you too?” Jiyong asked smiling.

“Handsome, erase erase erase” Taeyeon thought. While looking at him.

“Is there something wrong in my face?” Jiyong asked as he noticed that she was looking at him.

“Ahhhhh no no, I just realize that upclose you look funny” Taeyeon lied and gain a gummy smile from Jiyong.

“, he’s cute with that smile. Yaaah Kim Taeyeon what’s wrong with you?” Taeyeon thought.

“Yahh we’ve kiss a lot of time, we almost have… you know, but now you’re telling me that you just realize that I look funny?” Jiyong teased Taeyeon and gain a slap from her.

“Yaaaah Do you want to die?!” Taeyeon said while blushing.

“Hey you’re blushing” Jiyong teased again. Taeyeon pout, Jiyong finds it cute and……

*smak.

He kissed Taeyeon on her lips. The kiss became passionate, the place became hottter and hotter, Jiyong laid her down on the table while ing her shirt and then………….

“Earth to Kim Taeyeon” Jiyong teased.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked.

“Gosh what am I imagining?” Taeyeon thought.

“You can’t also sleep right?” Jiyong asked again.

“Yes I can’t sleep maybe I drink a lot of coffee” Taeyeon lied, the truth is she can’t sleep because she was thinking on what Seungri asked during the game.

“Taeyeon, about what had Seungri asked awhile ago.” Jiyong started.

“Don’t mind it Seungri is just p…playing around r…right?” Taeyeon was now nervous.

“What if I courted you? Will you allow me?” Jiyong asked seriously while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon didn’t answer she was just looking at him.

“What?” Jiyong asked in confusion.

“I’m waiting for you to say you were joking.” Taeyeon said

“I’m not joking Taeyeon” Jiyong told Taeyeon.

“Jiyong” Taeyeon was caught off-guard.

“Look, it’s just been a week since I know the real you, but I’m already attracted to you. I know it is hard to believe because we started as enemy, but when we kissed inside the studio I feel something that I can’t explain, I feel happy. I may have a lot of scandal, well you know all that, but you know also that it’s not true. It is impossible that I like an ati-fan but…” Jiyong said but cut by Taeyeon.”

“Jiyong. Fight that feeling, let’s just be friends I am contented with that. When we go back to Korea and face the world again that feelings of yours will fade, I think you were just carried away because of the game and because we were stock here in these resort. When we go back there you will be back of being G-dragon and me, I will be busy in our business, we will be all become busy.” Taeyeon explained. Truth is he now likes Jiyong because of his warm attitude. She was sure about her feelings for him, but she was afraid when they go back to Korea his feelings will be gone. She doesn’t want to get hurt. She knows that Jiyong was serious but what if he was just carried away because of their situation. She was not yet ready to get hurt.

“Taeyeon…..” Jiyong was about to say something but cutted by Taeyeon as her lips crashed into his. He reciprocated the kiss, more intense than hers, his hands around her waist, her hands around his neck. The place become hotter and hotter as they kissed. Taeyeon pulled from their kiss, their forehead were touching, they were breathing faster. When Jiyong was about say something, Taeyeon puts her point finger in his mouth to prevent him from speaking.

“Let’s not fall in love Jiyong. That kiss was my good night kiss to you as an anti-fan.  Good night. ” Taeyeon said smiling and get-up from her seat leaving Jiyong alone. He just sigh.

“What should I do Taeyeon? I’m now inlove with you” Jiyong thought. And got an inspiration to write song.

“I like you too Jiyong I’m just afraid you will leave me” Taeyeon thought.