I don’t want to see you again (TopFany)

Unordinary Fans

Another day for Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun left early to her house because of different schedules.

Hmmmf what a stressful day to start” Tiffany thought still can’t get over on what happened yesterday. She was still hurt on the comments of the netizens; she’s not used to read hurtful words about her. If they just only know that she hates that bastard.

Beep Beep Beep

Tiffany receive a video call from her best friends Taeyeon and Seohyun.

“You’re still upset? Don’t mind the comments okay? Why don’t you go for shopping or relax yourself?” Taeyeon told her.

“Yes unnie, sorry we can’t be there at your side because we have a lot to do in our office. Taeyeon unnie is right you need to relax yourself. Ahhm why don’t you go to our new opened café, the foods there were great and it is very private, they said that many idols went there to have a date.” Seohyun also told her.

“Seohyun is right Tiff. Foods were our 4th best friend right? don’t go to work first and relax, forget all the bad words that you have read. Okay I need to go now I need to do something in the studio. The recording that I said that will happen a week from now will be happening 3 or 5 days from now. Waaah uncle YG really stresses me out, bye Tiff and Seo, mwuah” Taeyeon said in a stress voice.

“Me too unnie bye, love you always. Good luck Taeyeon unnie.” Seohyun said a goodbye also.

Tiffany only sigh.

“They were right that I need to relax and forget about the bad comments.” Tiffany told to herself.

“Seobaby, give me the address on your restaurant”. Tiffany sent a message to Seohyun.

“I really hate that jerk because of him I am now very stress.” Tiffany said grinding her teeth.

Beep

Tiffany receive a message from Seohyun about the address.

“I’m going to kick your if I see you again, grrrrrrr!!!” Tiffany shouts.

“Darling, what happened? Why are you shouting? Can I come in?” Tiffany’s mother asked her worriedly.

“Ahhhm I’m just having a vocal mom, aheem DO.RE.. MI.., I’m okay mom don’t worry” Tiffany assured her mom.

“Okay honey, by the way breakfast is already serve, we will eat together okay?” Mrs. Hwang told her.

“Okay mom, I’ll take a bath first” Tiffany said.

“I don’t want to see you again TOP” Tiffany said before going to the bathroom.

 

On the other hand, Bigbang was now sitting on the couch resting. They were just done practicing the songs that they will be performing in their concert in Korea. All of them were exhausted because they were practicing since 6 in the morning and it is now 10:30 in the morning.

“Hyung how’s your photoshoot? I heared that your partner was hot, wow hyung you are so damn lucky” Seungri was now bugging TOP to tell him what happen during the photoshoot because according to the gossip that he heard TOP’s partner was hella hot.

TOP just smirk.

“Well she’s really hot but I don’t like her, she was very annoying, noisy and….” TOP was cut by Daesung.

“Hyung look at this article” Daesung hurriedly lend his laptop to TOP.

“What the ” was TOP can only say reading the article and the comments.

“Ohh poor girl attacked by the ever so obsessed fan of Choi Seunghyun” Jiyong said shaking his head while reading the comments.

“Is she okay? Did she already read the articles and comments?  she will hate me more.” TOP thought with a concern look at his face.

“You don’t like her huh?” Seungri teased when he noticed the worried face of TOP and earned a slap from Taeyang. “Ouch” a word Seungri can only say.

“Well I don’t care, It’s not true though, she can manage herself she’s already big” TOP said coldly but the truth is he is worried to Tiffany.

“Bro, aren’t you worried for her?” Taeyang asked him.

“No not a bit” TOP answered.

“You bad boy” Taeyang said.

“During the photoshoot she told me that she hates me the most in this group, and she didn’t tell my why. So why worried, right? She’s my anti-fan though and I don’t really care to an anti-fan” TOP explained.

 “I understand it bro but I think your fans were just out of line, she’s just your partner in a photoshoot but then their comments were just unbelievable” Taeyang told TOP who is now smirking but deep inside he was also worried.

“Well if she is your anti-fan, why bother? Jiyong said. Then they have a high five with TOP.

“Wait is she the girl on the restaurant who we have an almost fight?” Jiyong asked while looking at the picture of the girl on the laptop.

“Yes, that noisy girl” TOP answered.

“Daebak, hyung can you tell her to set me a blind date with her friend the one that I saved at the restaurant? Please hyung” Seungri pleaded but just only earned a scary look from his hyungs.

“Why should I? Where not close, and never be” TOP answered.

Jiyong just smirk and TOP stay cool even if he is also bothering. A minute later YG told them to go home and rest. Jiyong invited the group to go to a new opened café because he heard that their foods are delicious and it is very private, but only TOP was available because the other members were also having other schedule.

AT THE CAFÉ

“Wow this is nice and the place were private. I bet Seohyun is the one who design it. I think I can really relax in here” Tiffany thought while looking at the café.

Tiffany entered and order a cake and frap. It is good for her because she was the first costumer in that day so she was now relaxing without any noise.

On the other hand, Jiyong and TOP was outside the café when Jiyong receive a text that he needs to go back to YGE to plan for the comeback of his labelmate because he was the producer. And now only TOP is entering the café, he only ordered coffee. He also enjoys and relaxed the noiseless place until he saw a familiar woman in the cashier, he immediately approaches her.

“Stephanie?” TOP asked.

Tiffany jumped in shock and when she turns her back, she saw the person who caused her day very stressful.

“WHAT!” Tiffany shouts.

“Well I’m sorry for the article and sorry for my immature fans who commented bad about you” TOP sincerely said.

“Oh really?! All I want for now is to kick your ! You know my Instagram account is now flooded with bad comments because your fans thought that I am flirting with their jerk idol. Oh if it is okay to said that their idol is the one who is flirting with me.” Tiffany angrily said

“What? Really? I am not flirting with you though, all of that skinship was just because of the photoshoot and no other. Wow you really have a high self-esteem huh. You wish that I will flirt with you because it will never happen. You are not as beautiful as you think you are, so stop dreaming. I am just here to say sorry but you really make my blood boil.” TOP now is also angry.

“Then boil your egg there” Tiffany said leaving TOP behind.

She is now really angry and her car is also flat, she called their driver and it said that he will be arriving in 19mins. but she needs to hurry to attend a meeting. So she needs to ride a cab but no one passed by. Tiffany saw TOP’s car and when it passed by, the dust was now showering into her and it makes her dress very dirty. She noticed that TOP’s car stopped, she stared at him like she really need to kill someone. TOP can only stick his tongue to Tiffany and then smirk while driving leaving the very angry Tiffany.

“I WILL DIFINATELY KILL YOU TOP!” Tiffany shout with all her might.

Minute later her driver arrives but he is too late because the supposed meeting she will be attending is almost done plus her favorite dress got dirty.

“I don’t want to see you again TOP!! And if I see you again I will definitely kill you, ugh I’m so dirty” Tiffany thought angrily