Chap 8

Who You?

Back at the YGE Dance Practice Room.

Nessa just sitting there blankly after the sudden awkwardness hits everyone  inside the room. Nara keep glancing at her with a questioning looks but she just ignored it. A second later, her phone rings and after looking at the caller, she excused herself before going out from the room and answer the calls.

Nara still staring at her new bestfriend when she suddenly had this doubts about Nessa real identity. When she catches Nessa smirk after the practice with Jiyong sunbaenim, she had a gut feelings that Nessa purposely doing all that and after seeing sunbaenim miserable looks after her little 'play', it seems like she wanted to make him being in that state. She can't help but start wondering about a lot of things.

The whole weeks passes calmly and no weird things has happen till the end of this week KPOPSTAR stage. After the practice rooms incident, Nessa never see Jiyong again for the whole weeks she's going in and out at the YGE. Nara on the other hands also seems differ. She didn't talk much with her. But, seeing that the competition has become more fierce, she understand that maybe Nara feels a slight rivalry between them futhermore, both of them are the competitors for the top spots. Even for last night stage, Nara almost beats her score but she manage to claim the top spots once again. But, it didn't make her feels good at all. 

SBS Main Building.

All the contestant headed to the SBS main hall for a slight briefing for this weeks. Nara walks ahead and didn't even talk to her since morning. Nessa hate this kind of situation. But, she don't know what to do. Aigoo.....

PD: For this week, the theme is a duet. All of you going to be partnering with someone from the 3 company singers. For a fair and square competition, we have a list of the artists in here and you all need to make a draws to get you partner. So, let’s start with...Nara.

Nara walks to the square box and put her hands inside it and draws a piece of paper using her right hand.

Nara: I got YGE. From a group Winner...Lee Seunghoon-ssi.

PD: Oh seunghoonie. He is a KPOPSTAR Season 1 contestants. Don't worry, he's very kind and good at making friends. Now, next.

Nara nods her heads before walks back to find her seats. She sats down with a smile beams on her face.

"Ehem...you looks so happy and excited about your partner. Congrats..." Nara looks beside her and about to answer to te girls who is smiling at her but then she stops.

Nessa: Did i do or say something wrong? Or you've take a vows to not talking with me?

Nara flustered when Nessa ask her directly about it. She didn't expect that kind of confrontation from her. 

Nara: I.....I.....

Nessa: I thought you're not going to take me as your rivals. Just like you've said to me before.

Nara: I didn't!

Nessa: Then what the hell is going on between us?

PD: Nara, Nessa. Is there something you want to share with everyone here? Both of you looks like in the middle of a very serious discussion right now.

Nessa&Nara: Nope!

PD: Okay. If both of you think that this briefings aren't important, we'll see how well you do this week. 

Nessa&Nara: I'm sorry PD-nim.

PD: Okay, your turn Nessa.

Nessa stand up and walks to the box. 'Please not someone from YG.'

Nessa: Err...15&, Park Jimin. Who is that?

Nara looks at her with an unbelievable looks. Nessa noticing her, just giving a 'what?' face towards her. She takes a seat beside Nara once again and the girls just scoff at her before sarcasticly whisper at her...

"Did you live in a cave at Florida? How come you never heard of 15&? Park Jimin is a KPOPSTAR Season 1 winner. 15& belonged to JYPE. They’re duo group. You’re so weird. If you don’t know anything about kpop or KPOPSTAR, why did you want to be an artist here? You can be an artist in States."

Nessa bit her lips. She caught again by Nara. Now she know why she was so angry at her. Nara thinks that she has been lying to her all this while.

Nessa: I....I just....just want to know more about Korea. I guess this is the best way to learn about my own culture right?

Nara: I don’t think so. There are many other ways. Nobody want to be an artist just because they want to learn the culture.

'Nara-ah...I...I have my own reason. Please...let me be'

KPOPSTAR Dorm.

After the briefing, both of the girls headed straight to their dorm. They need to finish everything by today.

Nara: Who are you Nessa?

Nessa: What? What do you mean by that?

Nara: I don't know. I'm having all kinds of doubts about you for since the past weeks. It's bugging me all the time.

Nessa: I don't get it. First, you're giving a silent treatment to me without any reason. Second, you looks like having a serious fight with me all day since the last weeks. And now you suddenly ask me who is me? What's the hell is going on in your head?

Nara: You want to know why? It's because of your face! I saw your face the day you did your little 'play' to Jiyong sunbaenim. I saw your smirk after he left the room miserable! And I suddenly remember our conversation before. About your explanation of the idol life. About your first stage. That's why I was wandering, if you're really what everyone has been thinking since they saw you for the first time. Are you...........Ahn Sohee?!? Because if you're really her, I must be the dumbest person alive to be tricked straight infront of my face!